Feral Druid Tank Frost Resistance Gear
On this page, you will find the best Frost Resistance gear for your Feral Tank Druid in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Feral Tank Druid Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Frost Resistance Gear for Feral Tank Druids
While doing Naxxramas, you will benefit from using some Frost Resistance (Frost Resistance) gear. This is particularly relevant when fighting Sapphiron, as you are likely to die to his frost damage aura, otherwise.
Below, we list some of the best pieces you can get with Frost Resistance, but note that you can get up to 33 extra Frost Resistance from enchants as well!
Since Frost Resistance gear has low or no other stats in general, try using your best normal gear pieces along with some Frost Resistance gear, in order to achieve a balanced setup with 100+ Frost Resistance unbuffed.
|Helm||Polar Helmet||Gothik the Harvester in Naxxramas|
|Neck||Touch of Frost||Anub'Rekhan in Naxxramas|
|Shoulders||Polar Shoulder Pads||Grand Widow Faerlina in Naxxramas|
|Waist||Random green of Frost Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Legs||Polar Leggings||The Only Song I Know... in Eastern Plaguelands|
|Feet||Random green of Frost Resistance||World Drop BoE|
|Rings||Ramaladni's Icy Grasp||Ramaladni's Icy Grasp in Eastern Plaguelands|
Finally, do not forget you can also complement your Frost Resistance gear with consumables such as Greater Frost Protection Potion, the Enchant Shield - Frost Resistance shield enchant, Ice Guard head / leg enchant and the Frost Mantle of the Dawn (or chromatic) shoulder enchant.
You can find more Feral Tank Druid BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 02 Dec. 2020: Page added.
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Burning Crusade Classic Post-Season 3 PvP Gear Acquisition Changes
- Recent Season of Mastery Bugs to Be Addressed
- Season of Mastery 1.14.3 PTR Dev Notes
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Classic Announced
- Burning Crusade Classic Season 3 Ends May 3rd
- Season of Mastery PTR Patch 1.14.3 Dev Notes: Ahn'Qiraj
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank