Feral Druid Tank Molten Core Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Molten Core for your Feral Tank Druid in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Feral Tank Druid Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Feral Tank Druid Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for Molten Core / Onyxia's Lair
Druid's Tier 1, Cenarion Raiment is not a great set for Feral Tank druids since it lacks sufficient melee stats and is more primarily geared towards healing. Instead, most of your BiS in this phase will come from a combination of Molten Core loot and dungeon items.
The list below contains gear from: raids, epic PvP sets (above rank 11) and world bosses, as well as some gear from dungeons and quests, when warranted.
|Idols||Idol of Brutality||Magistrate Barthilas in Stratholme|
*This will be your BiS weapon for threat generation for all of WoW Classic, due to its amazing on-use effect. However, the weapon only has 3 charges of the effect, meaning that you will need to farm multiple copies of this weapon before every raid if you want to do optimal damage. It is also highly recommended to have another weapon, such as Warden Staff, to use normally.
**This will be your BiS weapon for damage mitigation for all of WoW Classic. It is a world drop BoE weapon, meaning you will most likely need to buy it from the auction house, since it is almost impossible for farm for. However, it is absolutely worth it, and will be a long term investment that you will never replace.
You can find more Feral Tank Druid BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 26 Jul. 2020: Updated with Idols.
- 23 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 19th
- WoW Classic Patch 1.13.7 Patch Notes
- Naxxramas World Record Speed Run and 24 Second Sapphiron Kill
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- WoW Token Added to Burning Crusade Classic Beta for China Only
- New Burning Crusade Beta Build: Premade Characters, Gear Vendors Removed & Item Changes
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES