Feral Druid DPS Season of Mastery Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Pre-Raid content for your Feral DPS Druid in WoW Classic's Season of Mastery. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Feral DPS Druid Gearing and Best in Slot guide for the Season of Mastery.
Feral DPS Druid Season of Mastery Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List
This is the gear we recommend for Druids, before setting foot in Molten Core or Onyxia's Lair. Essentially, you should be going for Agility, Strength, Critical Strike, and AP while also ensuring you reach your 9% Hit Cap. For more information on the stats that you should be looking for, check out the stats page listed below.
This list contains gear from: PVP, dungeons and reputation gear. On the whole Lieutenant Commander's Refuge (A) and Lieutenant Commander's Dragonhide Armor (H) set from PVP rank 10 and especially on the items from the epic PVP set, you will also find very high levels of good Feral Druid stats.
|Helm||* Wolfshead Helm||Crafted with Leatherworking|
|Shoulders||Truestrike Shoulders||Pyroguard Emberseer in Upper Blackrock Spire|
|Chest||Cadaverous Armor||Mini-bosses in Scholomance|
|Idols||Idol of Ferocity||Lord Roccor in Blackrock Depths|
* This helm will be your BiS helm for all of WoW Classic. It is absolutely required for competitive Feral Druid DPS and should be one of the first items that you go for at max level.
** When the chicken attacks, it has a chance to increase the Haste of your party members by 5%.
*** This will be your BiS weapon for all of WoW Classic due to its amazing on-use effect. However, the weapon only has 3 charges of the effect, meaning that you will need to farm multiple copies of this weapon before every raid if you want to do optimal damage. It is also highly recommended to have another weapon, such as Fist of Omokk, to use normally outside of raids.
If you feel you are ready to take on the raids that WoW Classic's Season of Mastery has to offer, you may wish to consult our raid gear best in slot lists for Druid below.
- 15 Nov. 2021: Guide added for the Season of Mastery.
- Upcoming Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation: August 10th
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank