Druid Healer Molten Core Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Molten Core for your Restoration Druid in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Restoration Druid Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Restoration Druid Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for Molten Core / Onyxia's Lair
This is the gear we recommend you to chase while doing the first raids in the game: Molten Core and Onyxia's Lair.
Druid's Tier 1, CenarionRaiment is a solid set, and while not BiS in most slots, does provide a good source of healing power, mp5, and Intellect. This is an excellent set to pick up if you are just beginning the gearing process at max level since it is usually uncontested. Most of your BiS setup in this phase will come from off pieces from Molten Core, or even just dungeon gear in some slots. Make sure when looking for upgrades that you consider cloth pieces as well as leather since you do not lose anything other than some armor from using different armor types.
The list below contains gear from: raids, epic PvP sets (above rank 11) and world bosses, as well as some gear from dungeons and quests, when warranted.
|Idols||Idol of Rejuvenation||Mor Grayhoof in Lower Blackrock Spire|
You can find more Restoration Druid BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 26 Jul. 2020: Updated with Idols.
- 25 May 2020: Minor Zul'Gurub updates.
- 23 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Chinese Realm "Region Unavailable" Messages Appeared for EU Players
- Changes to Death Knight Character Creation Restrictions Coming
- Free Character Transfers in Wrath Classic: March 3rd
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: March 1st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 24th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 21st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 16th
- Season of Mastery Realms Closing This Week, Transfers Open