Feral Druid Tank Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Pre-Raid content for your Feral Tank Druid in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Feral Tank Druid Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Feral Tank Druid Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List
This is the gear we recommend for Druids, before setting foot in Molten Core or Onyxia's Lair. Essentially, you should be going for Armor, Stamina, and Defense for maximum survivability. For more information on the stats that you should be looking for, check out the stats page listed below.
This list contains gear from: dungeons and reputation gear.
|Idols||Idol of Brutality||Magistrate Barthilas in Stratholme|
*This will be your BiS weapon for threat generation for all of WoW Classic, due to its amazing on-use effect. However, the weapon only has 3 charges of the effect, meaning that you will need to farm multiple copies of this weapon before every raid if you want to do optimal damage. It is also highly recommended to have another weapon, such as Warden Staff, to use normally.
**This will be your BiS weapon for damage mitigation for all of WoW Classic. It is a world drop BoE weapon, meaning you will most likely need to buy it from the auction house, since it is almost impossible for farm for. However, it is absolutely worth it, and will be a long term investment that you will never replace.
You can find more druid BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 26 Jul. 2020: Updated with Idols.
- 15 May 2020: Updated with some Darkmoon Faire pieces.
- 13 Mar. 2020: Updated with Arathi Basin gear.
- 23 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Raid Testing: April 13 - 15
- Daily Instance Cap is Over 50 on The Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Sealed Packages Added on the Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Burning Crusade Classic Boost Quests: Brand New BC Content
- New Burning Crusade Classic Build: Cap Raised to Level 70 & More
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES