Protection Paladin Tank Molten Core Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Molten Core for your Protection Paladin in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Protection Paladin Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Protection Paladin Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for Molten Core / Onyxia's Lair
Paladin's Tier 1, Lawbringer Armor is designed to be a set meant for Holy Paladins, making it not great for Protection Paladins. Instead, most of your BiS setup in this phase will come from off pieces from Molten Core, or even just dungeon gear in some slots. Sadly, competition for lots of these pieces will be quite high, since Warriors will want them as well, so be prepared to spend some time obtaining them.
The list below contains gear from: raids, epic PvP sets (above rank 11) and world bosses, as well as some gear from dungeons and quests, when warranted.
|Wrists||Fel Hardened Bracers||Lord Hel'nurath in Dire Maul West|
|Waist||Deathbone Girdle||Side bosses in Scholomance|
|Weapons||Quel'Serrar||The Forging of Quel'Serrar, started by Foror's Compendium of Dragon Slaying which can be looted in Dire Maul.|
|Libram||Libram of Hope||Isalien in Dire Maul|
You can find more Protection Paladin BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 26 Jul. 2020: Updated with Librams.
- 23 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Guides for Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.3 Development Notes: January 13th
- BCC Phase 3 Season 3 PvP Adjustments
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Release Schedule
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: January 12th
- A Dramatic UBRS Hardcore Death and Escape
- Reminder: Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ending Soon
- When Your Cat Kills Your Hardcore Character
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- Jailer is in ICC!
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?