Feral Druid DPS Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Pre-Raid content for your Feral DPS Druid in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Feral DPS Druid Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Feral DPS Druid Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List
This is the gear we recommend for Druids, before setting foot in Molten Core or Onyxia's Lair. Essentially, you should be going for Agility, Strength, crit, and AP while also ensuring you reach your 9% hit cap. For more information on the stats that you should be looking for, check out the stats page listed below.
This list contains gear from: dungeons and reputation gear.
* This helm will be your BiS helm for all of WoW Classic. It is absolutely required for competitive Feral Druid DPS and should be one of the first items that you go for at max level.
** When the chicken attacks, it has a chance to increase the Haste of your party members by 5%.
*** This will be your BiS weapon for all of WoW Classic due to its amazing on-use effect. However, the weapon only has 3 charges of the effect, meaning that you will need to farm multiple copies of this weapon before every raid if you want to do optimal damage. It is also highly recommended to have another weapon, such as Fist of Omokk, to use normally outside of raids.
You can find more druid BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 26 Jul. 2020: Updated with Idols.
- 08 Jun. 2020: Updated trinket priority.
- 15 May 2020: Updated with some Darkmoon Faire pieces.
- 13 Mar. 2020: Updated with Arathi Basin gear.
- 23 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Blizzard Discusses WoW Token in Classic
- WoW Token Added to Wrath Classic
- Wrath Classic Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Is Back!
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.2 PTR Notes: May 18th
- Death Heat Map for Hardcore Characters and Their Killers
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Blizzard Announces Hardcore Classic
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look