League of Arathor Reputation Farming Guide
The League of Arathor are an A Alliance faction introduced in Phase 4 alongside the Arathi Basin battleground. You can increase this reputation by playing and completing Arathi Basin objectives and quests, and various gear is made available at each reputation tier.
What is the League of Arathor?
The League of Arathor is the A Alliance faction reputation for the Arathi Basin battleground, and is composed from the last survivors of Stromgarde, who currently fight The Defilers for control of Arathi Highlands and its resources.
Location of the League of Arathor
You can find a flight path, the quartermaster, and quest givers for this faction in Refuge Pointe, which is located around 46,45 in the Arathi Highlands.
Gaining Reputation with the League of Arathor
The main way to gain reputation is by playing Arathi Basin and controlling bases, which will give you points towards winning the battleground and reputation whenever you hit certain point thresholds.
If you win, you will also receive 3 Arathi Basin Mark of Honor, which can be turned in for additional reputation. Losing only awards 1 Arathi Basin Mark of Honor.
There are also a few one shot quests which you can complete for a reputation boost, all given by Field Marshal Oslight.
- The Battle for Arathi Basin! requires you to cap every point in the map except for the Stables. Being close to a point being capped counts towards completion.
- Control Four Bases requires you to control 4 bases at the same time and is given at Friendly reputation.
- Control Five Bases requires you to control all 5 bases at the same time and is given at Exalted reputation. While the awarded reputation is of little importance at this point, you will also get Arathor Battle Tabard for your display of dominance!
Also of note is Concerted Efforts, which requires you to turn in 3 Marks of Honor of each battleground but gives a larger reputation boost for all battleground factions than separately turning in the marks for each individual battleground. This makes it much more efficient, overall, if you need to level up all of the reputations.
Quartermaster and Rewards
Samuel Hawke is the League of Arathor quartermaster and sells various consumables and powerful gear, which is easily comparable to Molten Core and Onyxia's Lair equipment at Exalted. This makes Arathi Basin a very popular destination, as all you need to get your hands into this gear is a little bit of time, with zero RNG involved.
League of Arathor Gear Rewards
|Item||Required Reputation||Item Type|
|Talisman of Arathor||Friendly||Trinket|
|Highlander's Cloth Girdle||Honored||Belt|
|Highlander's Leather Girdle||Honored||Belt|
|Highlander's Lizardhide Girdle||Honored||Belt|
|Highlander's Chain Girdle||Honored||Belt|
|Highlander's Plate Girdle||Honored||Belt|
|Highlander's Lamellar Girdle||Honored||Belt|
|Highlander's Cloth Boots||Revered||Boots|
|Highlander's Leather Boots||Revered||Boots|
|Highlander's Lizardhide Boots||Revered||Boots|
|Highlander's Chain Greaves||Revered||Boots|
|Highlander's Plate Greaves||Revered||Boots|
|Highlander's Lamellar Greaves||Revered||Boots|
|Highlander's Leather Shoulders||Exalted||Shoulders|
|Highlander's Lizardhide Shoulders||Exalted||Shoulders|
|Highlander's Chain Pauldrons||Exalted||Shoulders|
|Highlander's Plate Spaulders||Exalted||Shoulders|
|Highlander's Lamellar Spaulders||Exalted||Shoulders|
|Cloak of the Honor Guard||Exalted||Shoulders|
League of Arathor Consumables
|Item||Required Reputation||Item Type|
|Superior Healing Draught||Friendly||Healing Potion|
|Superior Mana Draught||Friendly||Mana Potion|
|Highlander's Silk Bandage||Friendly||Bandage (125 First Aid)|
|Highlander's Mageweave Bandage||Friendly||Bandage (175 First Aid)|
|Highlander's Runecloth Bandage||Friendly||Bandage (225 First Aid)|
|Highlander's Field Ration||Friendly||Food / Drink|
|Highlander's Iron Ration||Friendly||Food / Drink|
|Highlander's Enriched Ration||Friendly||Food / Drink|
- 07 Mar. 2020: Guide added.
- Daily Instance Cap is Over 50 on The Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Sealed Packages Added on the Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Burning Crusade Classic Boost Quests: Brand New BC Content
- New Burning Crusade Classic Build: Cap Raised to Level 70 & More
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Testing Availability and Fixes: March 31st
- Additional Bank Slot Available in The Burning Crusade Classic
- Chronoboon World Buff Saver Details from the PTR
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES
- [H][EU][Skullflame] Impact Recruiting to raid Naxx Wednesday and Sunday