Brood of Nozdormu Reputation Farming Guide
Brood of Nozdormu is the faction of the Bronze Dragonflight, the dragons that guard time. In WoW Classic, this faction is mainly focused on the war with the Qiraji of Silithus and the forces of the Old God C'Thun.
They are important to the events of the game, because the opening of the gates of Ahn'Qiraj can only be achieved through them. Only once this has been done, can players enter Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj and get various the various item rewards (earning reputation in the process), including the Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight and the Tier 2.5 class sets.
Note that the Legendary mount Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal and the Scarab Lord title are also linked with the Brood of Nozdormu and the opening of the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj server-wide one-time event.
Lore of the Brood of Nozdormu
In the lives of most mortals, time is nothing more than a simple hourglass, its sands quietly trickling away. Only few ever realize that in truth, time rages like a storm, untamed and chaotic. When the Titans first descended on Azeroth, vanquishing the Old Gods and bringing order to the world, the Highfather of the Pantheon himself empowered the great dragon Nozdormu with some of his own cosmic powers, enabling the dragon to guard time itself and police the ever-spinning pathways of fate and destiny. And so, the stoic, honorable Nozdormu became known as the Timeless One. Ever since then, Nozdormu's Brood has guarded the timestream from all who would seek to disrupt its flow, guided by the Timeless One's wise, all-knowing counsel.
Now, the bronze dragon Anachronos has returned outside the Caverns of Time in the Tanaris desert, the Bronze Dragonflight's home and province. Events have been set in motion that will shape the future of all of Azeroth, as the attention of the Brood of Nozdormu is focused on Ahn'Qiraj, the fortress city of the Qiraji. It is there that those who are brave enough to heed the dragon's call should travel. A terrible darkness is building up beyond the Scarab Wall, enough to give pause even to the Timeless One himself. The dragons are rallying their champions to descend into the nightmarish hives beneath Ahn'Qiraj and to finish what they have begun.
The fated hour draws near...
Your Brood of Nozdormu reputation will start from "Hated" status at 0/36000. To fix that, there are several methods to gain reputation:
- killing trash mobs inside Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj up to Neutral (1 to 3000);
- farming Silithid Carapace Fragments from silithids in Silithus for the repeatable quest: The Hand of the Righteous (200 fragments for 500 reputation); this unlocks after completing The Path of the Righteous in the very early stages of the Scepter;
- killing bosses inside Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj from Neutral until Exalted;
- completing quests from the Scepter;
- completing reward quests in Ahn'Qiraj (see next section).
Additional Quests and Rewards
The main rewards of the Brood of Nozdormu faction come from the items that drop in Ahn'Qiraj and begin a quest.
Ahn'Qiraj Raid Quests
Caverns of Time Quests and Epic Rings
As listed in the previous section, after slaying C'Thun in the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, you will be able to loot the Eye of C'Thun, which starts a small quest line leading you to Anachronos in the Caverns of Time and rewarding you with reputation and the epic ring: Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight.
Every time you reach a new reputation tier with the Brood of Nozdormu, you can go back to Anachronos to upgrade your ring (and gain 250 extra reputation in the process). Depending on your specialization, you will have the option to choose one of three kinds. See the complete list of all the rings below:
- Protector Rings (Strength, Stamina and Defense)
- Conqueror Rings (Agility, Stamina and Hit)
- Invoker Rings (Intellect, Stamina, Spell Damage and Healing, and Mana per second)
Class Quests for Armor Sets
Class quests to complete the Ahn'Qiraj Armor Sets (Tier 2.5) are given by Brood of Nozdormu NPCs in the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and each require a certain reputation level:
- Quests for the Head slot items are given by Andorgos and require Friendly reputation;
- Quests for the Shoulder slot items are given by Andorgos and require Neutral reputation;
- Quests for the Chest slot items are given by Vethsera and require Honored;
- Quests for the Legs slot items are given by Kandrostrasz and require Friendly reputation;
- Quests for the Feet slot items are given by Kandrostrasz and require Neutral reputation.
A detailed listing of the items needed for each piece can be found on Wowpedia.
Ahn'Qiraj Weapon Quests
Bosses in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj may also rarely drop Imperial Qiraji Armaments or Imperial Qiraji Regalia. Bringing these items to Arygos or Merithra of the Dream respectively in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, with the additional material of 3x Elementium Ore per quest, will reward both 500 reputation points and a weapon.
Note that these weapon quests do not require any reputation level to be completed and are repeatable. One-Handed weapon rewards are not unique and, if the player's class supports that, can be Dual-Wielded.
Scepter of the Shifting Sands Quest Line
As mentioned before, this long quest line is required to open the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj and it is completed by working with the Brood of Nozdormu faction. This mainly rewards extra reputation when completing each quest in the quest line, but also several epic items at certain steps. We are working on a complete guide for it.
In the end, and with the effort of every player contributing to the cause, one chosen player per realm will be able to open the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj by using The Scepter of the Shifting Sands on the Scarab Gong.
This player will be awarded both with the Scarab Lord title and the Legendary mount Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal.
- 06 Sep. 2019: Guide added.
- 10 Sep. 2019: Updated with additional information.
- Phase 3, Patch 1.13.3 Known Issues List: Dec 10th
- Warsong Gulch Vendor Details and Clarification
- Warsong Gulch and Alterac Valley Guides and Official Preview
- WoW Classic Honor Calculation Bug Update: December 9th
- Classic Phase 3 and Patch 1.13.3 Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Detailed Honor System Clarifications and Stats Issues Addressed
- Quests Completed for Classic
- Weapon swing Timers
- Pet Talent redo
- Classic honor system
- Pet Aggro vs Hunter Aggro
- Classic: Lock Spell Damage question
- New Expansion
- [A] Treachery | Sulfuras | NA PvE / PvP | Tues/Wed 10 PM - 1 AM | One Night Raiding