FORUMS
Damien

Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard

1 hour ago, Elnel said:

Hi, 
Is there a swap for Finja and Megasaur?

Both are pretty important to the deck overall but I think it should be ok if you replaced them with two copies of Primalfin Lookout. It would help with the overall sustained aggression of the deck and also gives you a chance of Discovering Finja, the Flying Star so it would be almost like you were't missing him. 

• Like 1

Guest Excadream

Maybe I'm just trying to get value out of my free legendary here, but would Shudderwock be an alright addition to the deck? It repeats freeze, +1/+1, +2Health all, and even Megafin's refill.

Is there a problem I'm not seeing? If so, what should one swap out?

On 15. 5. 2018 at 2:13 AM, Guest Excadream said:

Maybe I'm just trying to get value out of my free legendary here, but would Shudderwock be an alright addition to the deck? It repeats freeze, +1/+1, +2Health all, and even Megafin's refill.

Is there a problem I'm not seeing? If so, what should one swap out?

The problem is lowered consistency of murloc synergy pre-quest, and that the quest's reward is usually enough to finish off the opponent. However, you can try and add the card and if it does not work out well for you, you can always revert that change. Bloodlust serves as a finisher, so you can try replacing it, or you can remove Zap! if you do not face decks with enough good targets for the card.

Guest Wumpushunter

Do you think that replacing bloodlust for The Storm Bringer is and alright move because of the benefit you could get

8 hours ago, Guest Wumpushunter said:

Do you think that replacing bloodlust for The Storm Bringer is and alright move because of the benefit you could get

Short answer: No. Given the nature of the deck, Bloodlust is a superior choice.

Long answer: both cards require a board to be used on but fulfill completely different roles, and Storm Bringer just doesn't fit in this one. Bloodlust is a burst tool/finisher that allows you to push that little extra damage to seal the game either directly or by sacrificing less minions to enemy taunts where Storm Bringer is absolute garbage at best a comeback mechanic that turns a bunch of tokens and small minions in much bigger threats. Good in a control deck where you force your opponent to have answers, but not good in an aggro deck where you want to (graphical description of sexual violence censored) them hard and fast. Yes getting King KrushLeeroy JenkinsTirion Fordring and Grommash Hellscream out of a good Storm Bringer when you're about to lose is Trolden-tastic, but you'll just as often get Nat PagleLorewalker ChoChameleos and Lynessa Sunsorrow  and lose the game even harder on the spot.

• Like 1

Guest MeVeriBest

Is this deck still viable beacuse i am not seeing it very often around rank 15, I am thinking about crafting the quest and starting to learn the deck, but i don't know if I should put Hagatha in the deck beauce of the value that can come after filling your hand with Megafin then getting all of those radnom shaman spells

3 hours ago, Guest MeVeriBest said:

Is this deck still viable beacuse i am not seeing it very often around rank 15, I am thinking about crafting the quest and starting to learn the deck, but i don't know if I should put Hagatha in the deck beauce of the value that can come after filling your hand with Megafin then getting all of those radnom shaman spells

I don't think this deck is enough good to invest dust on it, I play this quest because I unpacked the card, but I feel it's not enough strong. I suggest to spend your dust elsewhere, if you aren't really rich in dust.

• Like 1