Lynessa Sunsorrow — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lynessa Sunsorrow is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Paladin is a class with multiple buff spells, and Lynessa Sunsorrow is very strong in decks which take advantage of those cards. The difficulty in making Lynessa work well is that most of the spells that buff minions are pretty weak. If you have a deck that naturally works with those spells, Lynessa is an auto-include. However, as Lynessa is Legendary, building a deck to specifically take advantage of her ability is likely not worth it.
In Constructed play, decks containing Lynessa Sunsorrow need to hit two big buffs on her for her to be a powerful card. Playing one Spikeridged Steed before you play Lynessa is not too bad, but in decks where Lynessa is playable, it is important to have more than this. She is also a good card in decks which contain The Last Kaleidosaur.
In Arena, Lynessa Sunsorrow is not usually a good pick. In a buff-heavy deck, this rating can be significantly different. If you have several bigger buff spells, such as Blessing of Kings or Spikeridged Steed, Lynessa can become very powerful.
Decks with Lynessa Sunsorrow
Wild OTK DK Paladin Deck Guide 2 weapons, 14 spells, 13 minions, 1 hero card
|11,480||Apr 08 2019|
Quest Paladin Deck 1 weapon, 13 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|14,140||Apr 16 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide