Lynessa Sunsorrow — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lynessa Sunsorrow is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Paladin is a class with multiple buff spells, and Lynessa Sunsorrow is very strong in decks which take advantage of those cards. The difficulty in making Lynessa work well is that most of the spells that buff minions are pretty weak. If you have a deck that naturally works with those spells, Lynessa is an auto-include. However, as Lynessa is Legendary, building a deck to specifically take advantage of her ability is likely not worth it.
In Constructed play, decks containing Lynessa Sunsorrow need to hit two big buffs on her for her to be a powerful card. Playing one Spikeridged Steed before you play Lynessa is not too bad, but in decks where Lynessa is playable, it is important to have more than this. She is also a good card in decks which contain The Last Kaleidosaur.
In Arena, Lynessa Sunsorrow is not usually a good pick. In a buff-heavy deck, this rating can be significantly different. If you have several bigger buff spells, such as Spikeridged Steed, Lynessa can become very powerful.or
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk