Lynessa Sunsorrow — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lynessa Sunsorrow is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Paladin is a class with multiple buff spells, and Lynessa Sunsorrow is very strong in decks which take advantage of those cards. The difficulty in making Lynessa work well is that most of the spells that buff minions are pretty weak. If you have a deck that naturally works with those spells, Lynessa is an auto-include. However, as Lynessa is Legendary, building a deck to specifically take advantage of her ability is likely not worth it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, decks containing Lynessa Sunsorrow need to hit two big buffs on her for her to be a powerful card. Playing one Spikeridged Steed before you play Lynessa is not too bad, but in decks where Lynessa is playable, it is important to have more than this. She is also a good card in decks which contain The Last Kaleidosaur.
In Arena, Lynessa Sunsorrow is not usually a good pick. In a buff-heavy deck, this rating can be significantly different. If you have several bigger buff spells, such as Blessing of Kings or Spikeridged Steed, Lynessa can become very powerful.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter