Leeroy Jenkins — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Leeroy Jenkins is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Leeroy Jenkins offers a good way for classes that do not possess much direct damage to build aggressive decks. Although it is technically a minion, and therefore can be stopped by Taunts, it works very much like a damage spell. With this in mind, and coupled with the fact that the whelps that he spawns can kill him on the following turn, Leeroy is usually placed in decks as a way to do the final points of damage.
When Leeroy Jenkins sees play in Constructed decks, it is usually as a closer in Aggro decks. It has natural synergy with Unleash the Hounds in Hunter. Although these synergies are powerful, Leeroy is always a consideration in aggressive decks, particularly those without natural access to direct damage spells such as .and in Rogue, as well as
Leeroy Jenkins does not impact the board well in Arena, and is therefore a poor pick. It is difficult to draft a deck which is aggressive enough to make use of Leeroy's burst damage, and the card will tend to sit in your hand rather than making a difference to the game.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge