Leeroy Jenkins — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Leeroy Jenkins is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Leeroy Jenkins offers a good way for classes that do not possess much direct damage to build aggressive decks. Although it is technically a minion, and therefore can be stopped by Taunts, it works very much like a damage spell. With this in mind, and coupled with the fact that the whelps that he spawns can kill him on the following turn, Leeroy is usually placed in decks as a way to do the final points of damage.
When Leeroy Jenkins sees play in Constructed decks, it is usually as a closer in Aggro decks. It has natural synergy with Unleash the Hounds in Hunter. Although these synergies are powerful, Leeroy is always a consideration in aggressive decks, particularly those without natural access to direct damage spells such as .and in Rogue, as well as
Leeroy Jenkins does not impact the board well in Arena, and is therefore a poor pick. It is difficult to draft a deck which is aggressive enough to make use of Leeroy's burst damage, and the card will tend to sit in your hand rather than making a difference to the game.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck