Leeroy Jenkins — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Leeroy Jenkins is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Leeroy Jenkins offers a good way for classes that do not possess much direct damage to build aggressive decks. Although it is technically a minion, and therefore can be stopped by Taunts, it works very much like a damage spell. With this in mind, and coupled with the fact that the whelps that he spawns can kill him on the following turn, Leeroy is usually placed in decks as a way to do the final points of damage.
When Leeroy Jenkins sees play in Constructed decks, it is usually as a closer in Aggro decks. It has natural synergy with Cold Blood and Shadowstep in Rogue, as well as Unleash the Hounds in Hunter. Although these synergies are powerful, Leeroy is always a consideration in aggressive decks, particularly those without natural access to direct damage spells such as Fireball.
Leeroy Jenkins does not impact the board well in Arena, and is therefore a poor pick. It is difficult to draft a deck which is aggressive enough to make use of Leeroy's burst damage, and the card will tend to sit in your hand rather than making a difference to the game.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck