Leeroy Jenkins — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Leeroy Jenkins is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Leeroy Jenkins offers a good way for classes that do not possess much direct damage to build aggressive decks. Although it is technically a minion, and therefore can be stopped by Taunts, it works very much like a damage spell. With this in mind, and coupled with the fact that the whelps that he spawns can kill him on the following turn, Leeroy is usually placed in decks as a way to do the final points of damage.
When Leeroy Jenkins sees play in Constructed decks, it is usually as a closer in Aggro decks. It has natural synergy with Unleash the Hounds in Hunter. Although these synergies are powerful, Leeroy is always a consideration in aggressive decks, particularly those without natural access to direct damage spells such as .and in Rogue, as well as
Leeroy Jenkins does not impact the board well in Arena, and is therefore a poor pick. It is difficult to draft a deck which is aggressive enough to make use of Leeroy's burst damage, and the card will tend to sit in your hand rather than making a difference to the game.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck