Tirion Fordring — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Tirion Fordring is a Paladin-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tirion Fordring is a great card due to the accumulated value of all the different parts it possesses. The Taunt and Divine Shield coupled with healthy stats mean that it can function as both an offensive threat, and as a defensive wall. After it has been dealt with in that regard,works as either fifteen points of face damage, or a way to remove three healthy sized minions. These considerations mean that Tirion is found in nearly every Paladin deck.
As if Tirion even needed any help, the introduction of Stonehill Defender in Journey to Un'Goro made Tirion even more popular. Decks designed to use a Tirion gleaned from a Stonehill Defender naturally include Tirion themselves. With both aggressive and defensive capabilities, Tirion is usually included in all builds of Paladin, although in some metagames it gets removed from the most aggressive decks of all for being slightly too slow.
Tirion Fordring is one of the best cards in Arena. The problem caused by the Divine Shield on a big body is enough to make the card a nuisance, and that is only the start of the problems for the opponent asthreatens to take over most games. Without an opposing Silence or Weapon removal, Tirion is often enough to win the game by itself.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List