Chameleos — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Chameleos is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chameleos is an interesting card as it gives up some value in return for information. Although the card which is eventually cast will not usually synergise with your deck, it will still be a good value card, and the information gained from seeing several of your opponent's cards often compensates for any shortfall in value.
The information gained from Chameleos is a little less valuable in Constructed play than it is in Arena play, but it can still sometimes present game-winning opportunities. If you are able to accurately pin down your opponent's entire hand, you will have full knowledge as to how to proceed with your gameplan. This makes Chameleos a valuable addition to many decks.
Chameleos is a decent card in Arena. Deck synergy is not as relevant as in Constructed play, and you will almost always not only get information about your opponent's hand, but also eventually get a good value card.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck