Chameleos — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Chameleos is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Chameleos is an interesting card as it gives up some value in return for information. Although the card which is eventually cast will not usually synergise with your deck, it will still be a good value card, and the information gained from seeing several of your opponent's cards often compensates for any shortfall in value.
2. Constructed Play
The information gained from Chameleos is a little less valuable in Constructed play than it is in Arena play, but it can still sometimes present game-winning opportunities. If you are able to accurately pin down your opponent's entire hand, you will have full knowledge as to how to proceed with your gameplan. This makes Chameleos a valuable addition to many decks.
Chameleos is a decent card in Arena. Deck synergy is not as relevant as in Constructed play, and you will almost always not only get information about your opponent's hand, but also eventually get a good value card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild