Chameleos — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Chameleos is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chameleos is an interesting card as it gives up some value in return for information. Although the card which is eventually cast will not usually synergise with your deck, it will still be a good value card, and the information gained from seeing several of your opponent's cards often compensates for any shortfall in value.
The information gained from Chameleos is a little less valuable in Constructed play than it is in Arena play, but it can still sometimes present game-winning opportunities. If you are able to accurately pin down your opponent's entire hand, you will have full knowledge as to how to proceed with your gameplan. This makes Chameleos a valuable addition to many decks.
Chameleos is a decent card in Arena. Deck synergy is not as relevant as in Constructed play, and you will almost always not only get information about your opponent's hand, but also eventually get a good value card.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck