Chameleos — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Chameleos is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Chameleos is an interesting card as it gives up some value in return for information. Although the card which is eventually cast will not usually synergise with your deck, it will still be a good value card, and the information gained from seeing several of your opponent's cards often compensates for any shortfall in value.
2. Constructed Play
The information gained from Chameleos is a little less valuable in Constructed play than it is in Arena play, but it can still sometimes present game-winning opportunities. If you are able to accurately pin down your opponent's entire hand, you will have full knowledge as to how to proceed with your gameplan. This makes Chameleos a valuable addition to many decks.
Chameleos is a decent card in Arena. Deck synergy is not as relevant as in Constructed play, and you will almost always not only get information about your opponent's hand, but also eventually get a good value card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play