Lorewalker Cho — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lorewalker Cho is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lorewalker Cho is an extremely situational card, and outside of being a meta choice against very spell focused decks, it is mostly considered as just a fun card rather than a competitive one. Despite this it can have an impact on competitive games through dropping from a Piloted Shredder.
Lorewalker Cho is rarely seen in Constructed decks, and as mentioned its only real impact is through the Deathrattle effect of a Piloted Shredder.
Lorewalker Cho is perhaps even weaker in Arena than in Constructed since Spells are generally seen less often. Playing a Lorewalker Cho onto the board will usually simply result in it being killed for free by your opponent's minions.
Decks with Lorewalker Cho
Firebat's Top 100 Legend Midrange Shaman Deck 2 weapons, 10 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|15,060||Jul 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge