Lorewalker Cho — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lorewalker Cho is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lorewalker Cho is an extremely situational card, and outside of being a meta choice against very spell focused decks, it is mostly considered as just a fun card rather than a competitive one. Despite this it can have an impact on competitive games through dropping from a Piloted Shredder.
Lorewalker Cho is rarely seen in Constructed decks, and as mentioned its only real impact is through the Deathrattle effect of a Piloted Shredder.
Lorewalker Cho is perhaps even weaker in Arena than in Constructed since Spells are generally seen less often. Playing a Lorewalker Cho onto the board will usually simply result in it being killed for free by your opponent's minions.
Decks with Lorewalker Cho
Firebat's Top 100 Legend Midrange Shaman Deck 2 weapons, 10 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|15,060||Jul 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide