Lorewalker Cho — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lorewalker Cho is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lorewalker Cho is an extremely situational card, and outside of being a meta choice against very spell focused decks, it is mostly considered as just a fun card rather than a competitive one. Despite this it can have an impact on competitive games through dropping from a Piloted Shredder.
Lorewalker Cho is rarely seen in Constructed decks, and as mentioned its only real impact is through the Deathrattle effect of a Piloted Shredder.
Lorewalker Cho is perhaps even weaker in Arena than in Constructed since Spells are generally seen less often. Playing a Lorewalker Cho onto the board will usually simply result in it being killed for free by your opponent's minions.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj