Lorewalker Cho — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lorewalker Cho is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lorewalker Cho is an extremely situational card, and outside of being a meta choice against very spell focused decks, it is mostly considered as just a fun card rather than a competitive one. Despite this it can have an impact on competitive games through dropping from a Piloted Shredder.
Lorewalker Cho is rarely seen in Constructed decks, and as mentioned its only real impact is through the Deathrattle effect of a Piloted Shredder.
Lorewalker Cho is perhaps even weaker in Arena than in Constructed since Spells are generally seen less often. Playing a Lorewalker Cho onto the board will usually simply result in it being killed for free by your opponent's minions.
Decks with Lorewalker Cho
Firebat's Top 100 Legend Midrange Shaman Deck 2 weapons, 10 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|15,060||Jul 08 2019|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists