Nat Pagle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nat Pagle is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nat Pagle was previously a staple card in many decks in Hearthstone. However, since it was nerfed to potentially draw cards at the start of your turn instead of the end, it has heavily fallen out of favour and is now rarely seen.
In Constructed, Nat Pagle is very rarely seen. Although it can offer some potential value in a very cycle heavy Combo deck that aims to draw as many cards as possible, there are now options for most classes to draw cards more effectively than by using Nat Pagle.
In Arena, Nat Page is a fairly weak choice. Although when played early it has potential to survive for more than one turn due to its high health, if drawn at any other time, it will likely die immediately without providing any value.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck