Nat Pagle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nat Pagle is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nat Pagle was previously a staple card in many decks in Hearthstone. However, since it was nerfed to potentially draw cards at the start of your turn instead of the end, it has heavily fallen out of favour and is now rarely seen.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Nat Pagle is very rarely seen. Although it can offer some potential value in a very cycle heavy Combo deck that aims to draw as many cards as possible, there are now options for most classes to draw cards more effectively than by using Nat Pagle.
In Arena, Nat Page is a fairly weak choice. Although when played early it has potential to survive for more than one turn due to its high health, if drawn at any other time, it will likely die immediately without providing any value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild