Nat Pagle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nat Pagle is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nat Pagle was previously a staple card in many decks in Hearthstone. However, since it was nerfed to potentially draw cards at the start of your turn instead of the end, it has heavily fallen out of favour and is now rarely seen.
In Constructed, Nat Pagle is very rarely seen. Although it can offer some potential value in a very cycle heavy Combo deck that aims to draw as many cards as possible, there are now options for most classes to draw cards more effectively than by using Nat Pagle.
In Arena, Nat Page is a fairly weak choice. Although when played early it has potential to survive for more than one turn due to its high health, if drawn at any other time, it will likely die immediately without providing any value.
Decks with Nat Pagle
Ruby's Rank 118 Legend Nat Pagle Combo Priest Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|4,440||Jul 01 2019|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists