Nat Pagle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nat Pagle is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nat Pagle was previously a staple card in many decks in Hearthstone. However, since it was nerfed to potentially draw cards at the start of your turn instead of the end, it has heavily fallen out of favour and is now rarely seen.
In Constructed, Nat Pagle is very rarely seen. Although it can offer some potential value in a very cycle heavy Combo deck that aims to draw as many cards as possible, there are now options for most classes to draw cards more effectively than by using Nat Pagle.
In Arena, Nat Page is a fairly weak choice. Although when played early it has potential to survive for more than one turn due to its high health, if drawn at any other time, it will likely die immediately without providing any value.
Decks with Nat Pagle
Ruby's Rank 118 Legend Nat Pagle Combo Priest Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|4,600||Jul 01 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge