Nat Pagle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nat Pagle is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nat Pagle was previously a staple card in many decks in Hearthstone. However, since it was nerfed to potentially draw cards at the start of your turn instead of the end, it has heavily fallen out of favour and is now rarely seen.
In Constructed, Nat Pagle is very rarely seen. Although it can offer some potential value in a very cycle heavy Combo deck that aims to draw as many cards as possible, there are now options for most classes to draw cards more effectively than by using Nat Pagle.
In Arena, Nat Page is a fairly weak choice. Although when played early it has potential to survive for more than one turn due to its high health, if drawn at any other time, it will likely die immediately without providing any value.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck