Table of Contents
King Krush is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
King Krush may appear to be a very powerful card, however it is outclassed in most situations by other alternatives. As a source of Charge damage, it is less efficient than Arcane Golem or Leeroy Jenkins, while as a removal tool there are many better options available.
2. Constructed Play
King Krush is simply too expensive to fill a role in any high level Constructed deck. As a source of direct damage, it suffers from being too expensive, meaning you are unable to use your Hero Power in the same turn. Leeroy Jenkins offers the same 8 damage for 7 Mana once you add in a Hero Power as well.
King Krush is a more reasonable pick in Arena than in Constructed, since you can more often effectively use it as a trading tool in the late-game. However, there will still quite often be a more valuable pick from 3 Legendary options.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)