King Krush — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
King Krush is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
King Krush may appear to be a very powerful card, however it is outclassed in most situations by other alternatives. As a source of Charge damage, it is less efficient than Arcane Golem or Leeroy Jenkins, while as a removal tool there are many better options available.
2. Constructed Play
King Krush is simply too expensive to fill a role in any high level Constructed deck. As a source of direct damage, it suffers from being too expensive, meaning you are unable to use your Hero Power in the same turn. Leeroy Jenkins offers the same 8 damage for 7 Mana once you add in a Hero Power as well.
King Krush is a more reasonable pick in Arena than in Constructed, since you can more often effectively use it as a trading tool in the late-game. However, there will still quite often be a more valuable pick from 3 Legendary options.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest