Primalfin Lookout — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Primalfin Lookout is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Primalfin Lookout is a Murloc synergy card that helps provide a bit more sustain to an otherwise highly aggressive tribe. Overall it has fairly average stats, however the fact that the card is a Murloc itself opens up the possibility of Discovering a copy of itself to chain together multiple Murlocs when low on cards.
2. Constructed Play
Primalfin Lookout is a fairly weak card in Constructed. As most decks that use Murlocs heavily utilise Finja, the Flying Star, Primalfin Lookout does not provide any value when drawn in this manner and lowers the odds of Finja drawing more useful Murlocs.
Primalfin Lookout is a weak card in Arena. Generally Murlocs are only drafted when three choices are poor, which makes it highly unlikely you will get any value from the Battlecry effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter