Primalfin Lookout — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Primalfin Lookout is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primalfin Lookout is a Murloc synergy card that helps provide a bit more sustain to an otherwise highly aggressive tribe. Overall it has fairly average stats, however the fact that the card is a Murloc itself opens up the possibility of Discovering a copy of itself to chain together multiple Murlocs when low on cards.
Primalfin Lookout is a fairly weak card in Constructed. As most decks that use Murlocs heavily utilise Finja, the Flying Star, Primalfin Lookout does not provide any value when drawn in this manner and lowers the odds of Finja drawing more useful Murlocs.
Primalfin Lookout is a weak card in Arena. Generally Murlocs are only drafted when three choices are poor, which makes it highly unlikely you will get any value from the Battlecry effect.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide