Primalfin Lookout — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Primalfin Lookout is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Primalfin Lookout is a Murloc synergy card that helps provide a bit more sustain to an otherwise highly aggressive tribe. Overall it has fairly average stats, however the fact that the card is a Murloc itself opens up the possibility of Discovering a copy of itself to chain together multiple Murlocs when low on cards.
2. Constructed Play
Primalfin Lookout is a fairly weak card in Constructed. As most decks that use Murlocs heavily utilise Finja, the Flying Star, Primalfin Lookout does not provide any value when drawn in this manner and lowers the odds of Finja drawing more useful Murlocs.
Primalfin Lookout is a weak card in Arena. Generally Murlocs are only drafted when three choices are poor, which makes it highly unlikely you will get any value from the Battlecry effect.
4. Budget Decks with Primalfin Lookout
Budget Murloc Mage Deck 1 weapon, 6 spells, 23 minions
|4,740||Jan 01 2019|
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run