Primalfin Lookout — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Primalfin Lookout is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primalfin Lookout is a Murloc synergy card that helps provide a bit more sustain to an otherwise highly aggressive tribe. Overall it has fairly average stats, however the fact that the card is a Murloc itself opens up the possibility of Discovering a copy of itself to chain together multiple Murlocs when low on cards.
Primalfin Lookout is a fairly weak card in Constructed. As most decks that use Murlocs heavily utilise Finja, the Flying Star, Primalfin Lookout does not provide any value when drawn in this manner and lowers the odds of Finja drawing more useful Murlocs.
Primalfin Lookout is a weak card in Arena. Generally Murlocs are only drafted when three choices are poor, which makes it highly unlikely you will get any value from the Battlecry effect.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge