Zap! — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Zap! is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zap is a cheap removal tool that can be used to efficiently take care of small minions. As it is a 0-Cost card it can be used tactically to generate a great boost in tempo.
The tempo potential of Zap makes it a solid choice for Aggro and Midrange Shaman decks. However, Control decks tend to favour more powerful removal tools.
In Arena, Zap is a good card. Removal spells are always desirable in Arena and the lack of initial Cost makes the card an excellent tempo tool.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike
POPULAR FORUM THREADS