Zap! — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Zap! is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zap is a cheap removal tool that can be used to efficiently take care of small minions. As it is a 0-Cost card it can be used tactically to generate a great boost in tempo.
The tempo potential of Zap makes it a solid choice for Aggro and Midrange Shaman decks. However, Control decks tend to favour more powerful removal tools.
In Arena, Zap is a good card. Removal spells are always desirable in Arena and the lack of initial Cost makes the card an excellent tempo tool.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck