Zap! — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Zap! is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zap is a cheap removal tool that can be used to efficiently take care of small minions. As it is a 0-Cost card it can be used tactically to generate a great boost in tempo.
The tempo potential of Zap makes it a solid choice for Aggro and Midrange Shaman decks. However, Control decks tend to favour more powerful removal tools.
In Arena, Zap is a good card. Removal spells are always desirable in Arena and the lack of initial Cost makes the card an excellent tempo tool.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck