Zap! — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Zap! is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zap is a cheap removal tool that can be used to efficiently take care of small minions. As it is a 0-Cost card it can be used tactically to generate a great boost in tempo.
The tempo potential of Zap makes it a solid choice for Aggro and Midrange Shaman decks. However, Control decks tend to favour more powerful removal tools.
In Arena, Zap is a good card. Removal spells are always desirable in Arena and the lack of initial Cost makes the card an excellent tempo tool.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter