FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mursilis

K&C Pack Openings

So who got lucky and who didn't? 

I know I fell in the latter category with my legendary drops.  My free legendary card was the mage weapon Aluneth.  After that I opened 82 packs, all bought with gold, for a total of 4 legendary cards.  Along with the probably-wont-get-used mage weapon I also received the hunter weapon Rhok'delar.  Seriously, who runs a Hunter deck without minions?

The other two may actually see some use in my existing decks.  The paladin weapon Val'anyr could find a home in my minion boosting deck and the rogue minion Sonya Shadowdancer may do well in a jade oriented deck. 

I haven't fully investigated all of the cards yet to see if any new deck ideas pop for me I may want to try.  I get the feeling I may just be making a few slight changes to my current decks but not trying anything vastly different.  But maybe I missed some uncommon/epic diamond in the rough I can center a deck around.  I hope so, as a few classes I'm looking for a more consistent deck that doesn't cost me all my stored dust to create.

No idea what you complaining about average is 1 legend per 20 packs, some ppl get close to 40 packs when the pity timer kicks in.

I have nothing to say then "......." ... ok I got a good amount of legends/epic (doesn't make those cards better ^^) but I also got a ton of duplicates mostly of cards which are unplayable. And don't tell me, it's normal to get duplicates, I know that, but I got more duplicates then when I would open classic card packs where I already have nearly everything :D

/edit: I was a bit off topic :D My Legends I got: Woecleaver was my free weapon. Additional legends pulled out of packs: Golden Twig of the World TreeIxlid, Fungal LordDragoncaller AlannaSonya Shadowdancer and Master Oakheart.

Edited by Caldyrvan

3 account (made it for daily watch friend,..)

in first one I open 56 pack (5000 gold) and got two legendary, first in 9th open  and in 47th second one (Dragoncaller Alanna; Skull of the Man'ari; and from login i think The Runespear)

in second one I open 57 packs (5100 gold) and 5 legendary, they  are in 5th, 30th, 39th - two :) and one in 52th

from login is The Runespear others are: Twig of the world tree; Lynessa Sunsorrow; Sonya Shadowdancer; Grumble Worldshaker;

and gold legendary The Darkness

in third account I open 63 pack (5700 gold) again 5 legendary, i have nice start in 2nd pack i get first 2 legendary and other are in 22nd, 38th and 61st. from login Woecleaver, and from packs Twig of the world tree; Rhok'delar; Aluneth; Dragoncaller Alanna; Zola the Gorgon.

in every account  half (little more) card goes to dust as duplicate

anyone with prepurchased bundle?

3 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

No idea what you complaining about average is 1 legend per 20 packs, some ppl get close to 40 packs when the pity timer kicks in.

3 legendary cards in 82 packs actually.  But it was more a comment about the quality than quantity.  None are ones I'd design a deck around, or are going to be integral to how a deck functions.  Just minor support cards at best, which is odd for a legendary card.

Sorry I didn't mean any offense :)

And yea well in the previous sets we had the problem many bad cards but ppl didn't notice that because some epics and a lot of legends are very strong. This time we don't need to spend much dust I guess because all (most) is pretty much rubbish :D

I totally understand it, even though I am not a fan of decks which require 5+ legends, a whole set of useless cards can't be the solution either.

Edited by Caldyrvan

I was lucky this time with my legendaries:

I opened 50 packs, in the 49th was the last legendary I got.

First legendary on pack 8 (not that great).

But in the next 42 packs I got 3 additional legendaries! Awesome :)

I got Dragoncaller Alanna, Skull of the Man'ari, Woecleaver, King Togwaggle

And as a free Weapon Kingsbane

Alanna, Woecleaver and Togwaggle don't excite me, but I have the impression there aren't that many great new legendaries in this expansion. Skull + Kingsbane look way more promising and my guess is they are considered some of the better legendaries.

In the 50 packs I got 10 epics (one of them golden) + 59 rares (3 of them golden).

Free weapon: Skull of the Man'ari

Legendaries inside the preorder and 1 pack/day until now:

- Sonya Shadowdancer
- Master Oakheart
- golden Kathrena Winterwisp
- King Togwaggle

It's not that bad, but I still miss Zola the Gorgon to make Quest Rogue Great Again, I have nearly 3 legendaries in dust and I don't know what to craft :|