The Runespear — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
The Runespear is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
With the introduction of Kobolds and Catacombs, each class was given a Legendary Weapon. The Runespear is the Shaman version. Although expensive to cast, The Runespear has the ability to influence games with its ability. There is a large amount of variance in the random spells, but in general this ability will be positive and the impact of three random spells over three turns should not be underestimated.
The Runespear is less powerful in Constructed play, as the variance from the random spells makes it difficult to get the required value on a consistent basis. It is still worthy of consideration in Control decks which rely on incremental advantage.
In Arena, The Runespear is a good card. The attack part of the weapon can be controlled and used to get an advantage on board, while the random spells will accumulate to give value over several turns. Whether drawing cards, producing minions, or casting AoE effects, the random spells will tend to help you significantly more than they hinder.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend