The Runespear — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
The Runespear is a Shaman-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
With the introduction of Kobolds and Catacombs, each class was given a Legendary Weapon. The Runespear is the Shaman version. Although expensive to cast, The Runespear has the ability to influence games with its ability. There is a large amount of variance in the random spells, but in general this ability will be positive and the impact of three random spells over three turns should not be underestimated.
The Runespear is less powerful in Constructed play, as the variance from the random spells makes it difficult to get the required value on a consistent basis. It is still worthy of consideration in Control decks which rely on incremental advantage.
In Arena, The Runespear is a good card. The attack part of the weapon can be controlled and used to get an advantage on board, while the random spells will accumulate to give value over several turns. Whether drawing cards, producing minions, or casting AoE effects, the random spells will tend to help you significantly more than they hinder.
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blizzard Offers Paid Time Off for Wednesday's Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employee Walkout Protest on Wednesday, July 28th
- Critical Open Letter Signed by over 1000 Current and Former Activision Blizzard Employees
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter