Skull of the Man'ari — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Skull of the Man'ari is a Warlock-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skull of the Man'ari is a Warlock Legendary weapon that is used for its powerful effect rather than to attack opponents. As the effect does not trigger until the start of your turn, it is a very slow card to play. However, it has the potential to a produce huge amount of tempo over multiple turns as it begins to summon Demons from your hand for free.
In Constructed, Skull of the Man'ari is an excellent card for Control Warlock decks. If it can be combined with powerful Demons, such as Doomguard, it can create a large stream of tempo capable of overwhelming opponents.and
In Arena, Skull of the Man'ari is a poor card. The initial 5 Mana investment for no immediate effect on the board is terrible for the board-centric style of play used in Arena. Additionally, it is common to draft many cheap Demons in Arena, which greatly lowers the value of the weapon.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck