Skull of the Man'ari — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Skull of the Man'ari is a Warlock-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skull of the Man'ari is a Warlock Legendary weapon that is used for its powerful effect rather than to attack opponents. As the effect does not trigger until the start of your turn, it is a very slow card to play. However, it has the potential to a produce huge amount of tempo over multiple turns as it begins to summon Demons from your hand for free.
In Constructed, Skull of the Man'ari is an excellent card for Control Warlock decks. If it can be combined with powerful Demons, such as Doomguard, it can create a large stream of tempo capable of overwhelming opponents.and
In Arena, Skull of the Man'ari is a poor card. The initial 5 Mana investment for no immediate effect on the board is terrible for the board-centric style of play used in Arena. Additionally, it is common to draft many cheap Demons in Arena, which greatly lowers the value of the weapon.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck