Skull of the Man'ari — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Skull of the Man'ari is a Warlock-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skull of the Man'ari is a Warlock Legendary weapon that is used for its powerful effect rather than to attack opponents. As the effect does not trigger until the start of your turn, it is a very slow card to play. However, it has the potential to a produce huge amount of tempo over multiple turns as it begins to summon Demons from your hand for free.
In Constructed, Skull of the Man'ari is an excellent card for Control Warlock decks. If it can be combined with powerful Demons, such as Doomguard, it can create a large stream of tempo capable of overwhelming opponents.and
In Arena, Skull of the Man'ari is a poor card. The initial 5 Mana investment for no immediate effect on the board is terrible for the board-centric style of play used in Arena. Additionally, it is common to draft many cheap Demons in Arena, which greatly lowers the value of the weapon.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck