Skull of the Man'ari — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Skull of the Man'ari is a Warlock-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skull of the Man'ari is a Warlock Legendary weapon that is used for its powerful effect rather than to attack opponents. As the effect does not trigger until the start of your turn, it is a very slow card to play. However, it has the potential to a produce huge amount of tempo over multiple turns as it begins to summon Demons from your hand for free.
In Constructed, Skull of the Man'ari is an excellent card for Control Warlock decks. If it can be combined with powerful Demons, such as Doomguard, it can create a large stream of tempo capable of overwhelming opponents.and
In Arena, Skull of the Man'ari is a poor card. The initial 5 Mana investment for no immediate effect on the board is terrible for the board-centric style of play used in Arena. Additionally, it is common to draft many cheap Demons in Arena, which greatly lowers the value of the weapon.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens