Skull of the Man'ari — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Skull of the Man'ari is a Warlock-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skull of the Man'ari is a Warlock Legendary weapon that is used for its powerful effect rather than to attack opponents. As the effect does not trigger until the start of your turn, it is a very slow card to play. However, it has the potential to a produce huge amount of tempo over multiple turns as it begins to summon Demons from your hand for free.
In Constructed, Skull of the Man'ari is an excellent card for Control Warlock decks. If it can be combined with powerful Demons, such as Lord Jaraxxus and Doomguard, it can create a large stream of tempo capable of overwhelming opponents.
In Arena, Skull of the Man'ari is a poor card. The initial 5 Mana investment for no immediate effect on the board is terrible for the board-centric style of play used in Arena. Additionally, it is common to draft many cheap Demons in Arena, which greatly lowers the value of the weapon.
Decks with Skull of the Man'ari
Wild Cubelock (Cube Warlock) Deck Guide 1 weapon, 8 spells, 20 minions, 1 hero card
|14,560||Apr 08 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend