Zola the Gorgon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zola the Gorgon is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zola the Gorgon is a good card that can also be used for fun, as a way for players with smaller collections to try out golden cards. The Battlecry effect of the card can be exceptionally strong when used in combination with other powerful minions to generate extra copies for future use.
In Constructed, Zola the Gorgon is an excellent fit for decks that get all of their strength from a few key minions, such as Miracle Rogue, or use many powerful Battlecry effects, such as Jade Druid.
In Arena, Zola the Gorgon is a below-average card. Although the card is reasonable for its Cost, as a Legendary minion it is highly likely there are much powerful alternatives to choose from.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck