Zola the Gorgon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zola the Gorgon is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zola the Gorgon is a good card that can also be used for fun, as a way for players with smaller collections to try out golden cards. The Battlecry effect of the card can be exceptionally strong when used in combination with other powerful minions to generate extra copies for future use.
In Constructed, Zola the Gorgon is an excellent fit for decks that get all of their strength from a few key minions, such as Miracle Rogue, or use many powerful Battlecry effects, such as Jade Druid.
In Arena, Zola the Gorgon is a below-average card. Although the card is reasonable for its Cost, as a Legendary minion it is highly likely there are much powerful alternatives to choose from.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck