Zola the Gorgon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zola the Gorgon is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Zola the Gorgon is a good card that can also be used for fun, as a way for players with smaller collections to try out golden cards. The Battlecry effect of the card can be exceptionally strong when used in combination with other powerful minions to generate extra copies for future use.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Zola the Gorgon is an excellent fit for decks that get all of their strength from a few key minions, such as Miracle Rogue, or use many powerful Battlecry effects, such as Jade Druid.
In Arena, Zola the Gorgon is a below-average card. Although the card is reasonable for its Cost, as a Legendary minion it is highly likely there are much powerful alternatives to choose from.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard