Zola the Gorgon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zola the Gorgon is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zola the Gorgon is a good card that can also be used for fun, as a way for players with smaller collections to try out golden cards. The Battlecry effect of the card can be exceptionally strong when used in combination with other powerful minions to generate extra copies for future use.
In Constructed, Zola the Gorgon is an excellent fit for decks that get all of their strength from a few key minions, such as Miracle Rogue, or use many powerful Battlecry effects, such as Jade Druid.
In Arena, Zola the Gorgon is a below-average card. Although the card is reasonable for its Cost, as a Legendary minion it is highly likely there are much powerful alternatives to choose from.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List