Zola the Gorgon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zola the Gorgon is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Zola the Gorgon is a good card that can also be used for fun, as a way for players with smaller collections to try out golden cards. The Battlecry effect of the card can be exceptionally strong when used in combination with other powerful minions to generate extra copies for future use.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Zola the Gorgon is an excellent fit for decks that get all of their strength from a few key minions, such as Miracle Rogue, or use many powerful Battlecry effects, such as Jade Druid.
In Arena, Zola the Gorgon is a below-average card. Although the card is reasonable for its Cost, as a Legendary minion it is highly likely there are much powerful alternatives to choose from.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild