Sonya Shadowdancer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sonya Shadowdancer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sonya Shadowdancer is a very powerful Rogue Legendary minion capable of huge value. This card allows powerful Rogue minions such as Vilespine Slayer and Edwin VanCleef to be traded and reused for their powerful effects, which often results in huge bursts of tempo capable of ending games.
As Rogue decks utilise so many powerful Battlecry and Combo minions, Sonya Shadowdancer is a very powerful card for almost any Rogue deck.
In Arena, Sonya Shadowdancer is an above-average card. It is rare to draft powerful Battlecry and Combo minions in Arena, however even adding regular 1-Mana 1/1 minions to your hand can be great for helping fill out your Mana curve and providing additional resources for longer games.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck