Sonya Shadowdancer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sonya Shadowdancer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sonya Shadowdancer is a very powerful Rogue Legendary minion capable of huge value. This card allows powerful Rogue minions such as Vilespine Slayer and Edwin VanCleef to be traded and reused for their powerful effects, which often results in huge bursts of tempo capable of ending games.
As Rogue decks utilise so many powerful Battlecry and Combo minions, Sonya Shadowdancer is a very powerful card for almost any Rogue deck.
In Arena, Sonya Shadowdancer is an above-average card. It is rare to draft powerful Battlecry and Combo minions in Arena, however even adding regular 1-Mana 1/1 minions to your hand can be great for helping fill out your Mana curve and providing additional resources for longer games.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck