Sonya Shadowdancer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sonya Shadowdancer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sonya Shadowdancer is a very powerful Rogue Legendary minion capable of huge value. This card allows powerful Rogue minions such as Vilespine Slayer and Edwin VanCleef to be traded and reused for their powerful effects, which often results in huge bursts of tempo capable of ending games.
As Rogue decks utilise so many powerful Battlecry and Combo minions, Sonya Shadowdancer is a very powerful card for almost any Rogue deck.
In Arena, Sonya Shadowdancer is an above-average card. It is rare to draft powerful Battlecry and Combo minions in Arena, however even adding regular 1-Mana 1/1 minions to your hand can be great for helping fill out your Mana curve and providing additional resources for longer games.
Decks with Sonya Shadowdancer
Wild Quest Rogue Deck Guide 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|9,700||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide