Sonya Shadowdancer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sonya Shadowdancer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sonya Shadowdancer is a very powerful Rogue Legendary minion capable of huge value. This card allows powerful Rogue minions such as Vilespine Slayer and Edwin VanCleef to be traded and reused for their powerful effects, which often results in huge bursts of tempo capable of ending games.
As Rogue decks utilise so many powerful Battlecry and Combo minions, Sonya Shadowdancer is a very powerful card for almost any Rogue deck.
In Arena, Sonya Shadowdancer is an above-average card. It is rare to draft powerful Battlecry and Combo minions in Arena, however even adding regular 1-Mana 1/1 minions to your hand can be great for helping fill out your Mana curve and providing additional resources for longer games.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens