Sonya Shadowdancer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sonya Shadowdancer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sonya Shadowdancer is a very powerful Rogue Legendary minion capable of huge value. This card allows powerful Rogue minions such as Vilespine Slayer and Edwin VanCleef to be traded and reused for their powerful effects, which often results in huge bursts of tempo capable of ending games.
As Rogue decks utilise so many powerful Battlecry and Combo minions, Sonya Shadowdancer is a very powerful card for almost any Rogue deck.
In Arena, Sonya Shadowdancer is an above-average card. It is rare to draft powerful Battlecry and Combo minions in Arena, however even adding regular 1-Mana 1/1 minions to your hand can be great for helping fill out your Mana curve and providing additional resources for longer games.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck