Aluneth — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Aluneth is a Mage-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Each class was given a Legendary Weapon in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion. The Mage weapon is Aluneth, which draws cards at the end of each turn. To get value from this card, you should remember thatwill draw three cards for half the cost of Aluneth, and so Aluneth will need to hang around for some time to make its inclusion in your deck worthwhile. You should also be aware that you will need to win the game before you start to fatigue, as Aluneth will kill you very quickly if you go deep into your deck.
To make Aluneth work in Constructed, it is important that you can cast most of the cards that you draw. This would mainly work in a deck with cheap damage spells, but the downside that needs to be overcome is that the 6-Mana cost of Aluneth means that you will often have to invest an entire turn to get the card draw engine running. It is also very open to being destroyed by your opponent. Decks that play Aluneth tend to play Ice Block, so that they can buy extra time to use all of the cards they are drawing.
Aluneth is a poor card in Arena. The 6 Mana is a big investment, and you will die on your second turn into fatigue. This means that you will only have a few turns to kill your opponent with all your extra cards. For this to happen, you have to be able to play a large number of these cards, and your opponent has to have no ways of slowing you down. As there is no way other than Medivh for you to destroy your own weapon, you will often condemn yourself to an early death.
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Activision Blizzard Reportedly Lays Off 190 Employees Due to Ongoing Pandemic
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List