Aluneth — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Aluneth is a Mage-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Each class was given a Legendary Weapon in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion. The Mage weapon is Aluneth, which draws cards at the end of each turn. To get value from this card, you should remember that Arcane Intellect will draw three cards for half the cost of Aluneth, and so Aluneth will need to hang around for some time to make its inclusion in your deck worthwhile. You should also be aware that you will need to win the game before you start to fatigue, as Aluneth will kill you very quickly if you go deep into your deck.
2. Constructed Play
To make Aluneth work in Constructed, it is important that you can cast most of the cards that you draw. This would mainly work in a deck with cheap damage spells, but the downside that needs to be overcome is that the 6-Mana cost of Aluneth means that you will often have to invest an entire turn to get the card draw engine running. It is also very open to being destroyed by your opponent, and for this reason Arcane Intellect is usually a better choice for such decks.
Aluneth is a poor card in Arena. The 6 Mana is a big investment, and you will die on your second turn into fatigue. This means that you will only have a few turns to kill your opponent with all your extra cards. For this to happen, you have to be able to play a large number of these cards, and your opponent has to have no ways of slowing you down. As there is no way other than Medivh for you to destroy your own weapon, you will often condemn yourself to an early death.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest