Ixlid, Fungal Lord — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a potentially powerful card if it is able to stick to the board. However, in most situations opponents will remove it immediately. It is best when played with 10 Mana available, so that additional minions can be played at the same time, allowing it to provide reasonable value if it is immediately removed.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a reasonable card in Constructed. It is suited to slower Druid decks that can afford wait for 10 Mana available to play the card in combination with other minions.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is an average card in Arena. When combined with other cards in the same turn, it offers excellent value. If it is able to survive for multiple turns, it can provide a game-winning boost in tempo.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck