Ixlid, Fungal Lord — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a potentially powerful card if it is able to stick to the board. However, in most situations opponents will remove it immediately. It is best when played with 10 Mana available, so that additional minions can be played at the same time, allowing it to provide reasonable value if it is immediately removed.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a reasonable card in Constructed. It is suited to slower Druid decks that can afford wait for 10 Mana available to play the card in combination with other minions.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is an average card in Arena. When combined with other cards in the same turn, it offers excellent value. If it is able to survive for multiple turns, it can provide a game-winning boost in tempo.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck