Ixlid, Fungal Lord — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a potentially powerful card if it is able to stick to the board. However, in most situations opponents will remove it immediately. It is best when played with 10 Mana available, so that additional minions can be played at the same time, allowing it to provide reasonable value if it is immediately removed.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a reasonable card in Constructed. It is suited to slower Druid decks that can afford wait for 10 Mana available to play the card in combination with other minions.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is an average card in Arena. When combined with other cards in the same turn, it offers excellent value. If it is able to survive for multiple turns, it can provide a game-winning boost in tempo.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List