Ixlid, Fungal Lord — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a potentially powerful card if it is able to stick to the board. However, in most situations opponents will remove it immediately. It is best when played with 10 Mana available, so that additional minions can be played at the same time, allowing it to provide reasonable value if it is immediately removed.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a reasonable card in Constructed. It is suited to slower Druid decks that can afford wait for 10 Mana available to play the card in combination with other minions.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is an average card in Arena. When combined with other cards in the same turn, it offers excellent value. If it is able to survive for multiple turns, it can provide a game-winning boost in tempo.
Decks with Ixlid, Fungal Lord
Ramp Druid Deck 16 spells, 13 minions, 1 hero card
|12,440||Apr 11 2018|
Malygos OTK Quest Druid Deck 17 spells, 12 minions, 1 hero card
|12,360||Apr 11 2018|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists