Ixlid, Fungal Lord — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a potentially powerful card if it is able to stick to the board. However, in most situations opponents will remove it immediately. It is best when played with 10 Mana available, so that additional minions can be played at the same time, allowing it to provide reasonable value if it is immediately removed.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is a reasonable card in Constructed. It is suited to slower Druid decks that can afford wait for 10 Mana available to play the card in combination with other minions.
Ixlid, Fungal Lord is an average card in Arena. When combined with other cards in the same turn, it offers excellent value. If it is able to survive for multiple turns, it can provide a game-winning boost in tempo.
Decks with Ixlid, Fungal Lord
Ramp Druid Deck 16 spells, 13 minions, 1 hero card
|12,440||Apr 11 2018|
Malygos OTK Quest Druid Deck 17 spells, 12 minions, 1 hero card
|12,360||Apr 11 2018|
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Lady Vashj
- Big Mage - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List