Woecleaver — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Woecleaver is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Woecleaver has a powerful effect, but at the cost of a large Mana and time investment. Over the course of its three attacks, Woecleaver generates a huge amount of value even if the minions it fetches are medium sized. In decks which are tuned to only Recruit large minions, the value Woecleaver can create is enormous.
In Constructed, Woecleaver is best used with decks with several large minions. It is also playable in tempo-based decks as after the initial outlay of 8 Mana, the ability to fetch a minion for free every turn is a strong one, even if the minions cost 4 Mana each. This can allow for a final push to overwhelm an opponent who is already low on resources.
In Arena, Woecleaver is a decent card. Although slow and unpredictable, it will usually more than pay for itself in games which turn into a battle of resources.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List