Woecleaver — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Woecleaver is a Warrior-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Woecleaver has a powerful effect, but at the cost of a large Mana and time investment. Over the course of its three attacks, Woecleaver generates a huge amount of value even if the minions it fetches are medium sized. In decks which are tuned to only Recruit large minions, the value Woecleaver can create is enormous.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Woecleaver is best used with decks with several large minions. It is also playable in tempo-based decks as after the initial outlay of 8 Mana, the ability to fetch a minion for free every turn is a strong one, even if the minions cost 4 Mana each. This can allow for a final push to overwhelm an opponent who is already low on resources.
In Arena, Woecleaver is a decent card. Although slow and unpredictable, it will usually more than pay for itself in games which turn into a battle of resources.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play