Woecleaver — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Woecleaver is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Woecleaver has a powerful effect, but at the cost of a large Mana and time investment. Over the course of its three attacks, Woecleaver generates a huge amount of value even if the minions it fetches are medium sized. In decks which are tuned to only Recruit large minions, the value Woecleaver can create is enormous.
In Constructed, Woecleaver is best used with decks with several large minions. It is also playable in tempo-based decks as after the initial outlay of 8 Mana, the ability to fetch a minion for free every turn is a strong one, even if the minions cost 4 Mana each. This can allow for a final push to overwhelm an opponent who is already low on resources.
In Arena, Woecleaver is a decent card. Although slow and unpredictable, it will usually more than pay for itself in games which turn into a battle of resources.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck