Woecleaver — Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Woecleaver is a Warrior-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Woecleaver has a powerful effect, but at the cost of a large Mana and time investment. Over the course of its three attacks, Woecleaver generates a huge amount of value even if the minions it fetches are medium sized. In decks which are tuned to only Recruit large minions, the value Woecleaver can create is enormous.
In Constructed, Woecleaver is best used with decks with several large minions. It is also playable in tempo-based decks as after the initial outlay of 8 Mana, the ability to fetch a minion for free every turn is a strong one, even if the minions cost 4 Mana each. This can allow for a final push to overwhelm an opponent who is already low on resources.
In Arena, Woecleaver is a decent card. Although slow and unpredictable, it will usually more than pay for itself in games which turn into a battle of resources.
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blizzard Offers Paid Time Off for Wednesday's Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employee Walkout Protest on Wednesday, July 28th
- Critical Open Letter Signed by over 1000 Current and Former Activision Blizzard Employees
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter