Twig of the World Tree — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Twig of the World Tree is a Druid-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twig of the World Tree has an incredibly powerful effect, but is also extremely difficult to activate. The easiest way to activate the weapon is to play Medivh, the Guardian, but that happens on an 8-Mana turn anyway, which makes the effect pretty poor as a ramp effect. However, the card will also refresh your Mana Crystals when destroyed, which means that you can destroy it with Medivh, and then play another huge spell on the same turn. Other than that, the main advantage of the Twig of the World Tree is that it will stop opponents from playing their weapon removal minions such as Acidic Swamp Ooze.
In Constructed, Twig of the World Tree is very hard to activate early enough to use as a ramp card, but it can be used to create one extremely powerful turn. If it is active when you play Medivh, the Guardian, you are be able to play Kun the Forgotten King and Ultimate Infestation (which generates a 10-drop) all in the same turn!
In Arena, Twig of the World Tree is very poor compared to most Legendary options. The weapon, combined with the Druid Hero Power will be of very slight use, but it will be rare that there are two worse cards offered alongside it.
Decks with Twig of the World Tree
Wild Togwaggle Druid Deck Guide 1 weapon, 20 spells, 8 minions, 1 hero card
|10,320||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Gonk OTK Druid Deck Guide 1 weapon, 20 spells, 8 minions, 1 hero card
|12,360||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge