Dragoncaller Alanna — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragoncaller Alanna is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragoncaller Alanna is powerful card that gains more strength in longer games allowing it to function as a finisher once enough strong spells have been played. However, if drawn too early and before many spells can be played it is a very weak card that will simply clog your hand.
Dragoncaller Alanna is a reasonable choice for Mage decks reliant on tempo that utilise cards such as Firelands Portal. It serves a similar function to Archmage Antonidas in many decks and is a reasonable substitute if there are enough high-cost spells present.
In Arena, Dragoncaller Alanna is a below-average card. The low frequency of spells in Arena means it is often unlikely enough high-Cost spells have been played by the time Dragoncaller Alanna can be played, resulting in it offering sub-par stats most of the time.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck