Dragoncaller Alanna — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragoncaller Alanna is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragoncaller Alanna is powerful card that gains more strength in longer games allowing it to function as a finisher once enough strong spells have been played. However, if drawn too early and before many spells can be played it is a very weak card that will simply clog your hand.
Dragoncaller Alanna is a reasonable choice for Mage decks reliant on tempo that utilise cards such as Firelands Portal. It serves a similar function to Archmage Antonidas in many decks and is a reasonable substitute if there are enough high-cost spells present.
In Arena, Dragoncaller Alanna is a below-average card. The low frequency of spells in Arena means it is often unlikely enough high-Cost spells have been played by the time Dragoncaller Alanna can be played, resulting in it offering sub-par stats most of the time.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List