Dragoncaller Alanna — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragoncaller Alanna is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragoncaller Alanna is powerful card that gains more strength in longer games allowing it to function as a finisher once enough strong spells have been played. However, if drawn too early and before many spells can be played it is a very weak card that will simply clog your hand.
Dragoncaller Alanna is a reasonable choice for Mage decks reliant on tempo that utilise cards such as Firelands Portal. It serves a similar function to Archmage Antonidas in many decks and is a reasonable substitute if there are enough high-cost spells present.
In Arena, Dragoncaller Alanna is a below-average card. The low frequency of spells in Arena means it is often unlikely enough high-Cost spells have been played by the time Dragoncaller Alanna can be played, resulting in it offering sub-par stats most of the time.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck