Dragoncaller Alanna — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragoncaller Alanna is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragoncaller Alanna is powerful card that gains more strength in longer games allowing it to function as a finisher once enough strong spells have been played. However, if drawn too early and before many spells can be played it is a very weak card that will simply clog your hand.
Dragoncaller Alanna is a reasonable choice for Mage decks reliant on tempo that utilise cards such as Firelands Portal. It serves a similar function to Archmage Antonidas in many decks and is a reasonable substitute if there are enough high-cost spells present.
In Arena, Dragoncaller Alanna is a below-average card. The low frequency of spells in Arena means it is often unlikely enough high-Cost spells have been played by the time Dragoncaller Alanna can be played, resulting in it offering sub-par stats most of the time.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck