Dragoncaller Alanna — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Dragoncaller Alanna is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragoncaller Alanna is powerful card that gains more strength in longer games allowing it to function as a finisher once enough strong spells have been played. However, if drawn too early and before many spells can be played it is a very weak card that will simply clog your hand.
Dragoncaller Alanna is a reasonable choice for Mage decks reliant on tempo that utilise cards such as Firelands Portal. It serves a similar function to Archmage Antonidas in many decks and is a reasonable substitute if there are enough high-cost spells present.
In Arena, Dragoncaller Alanna is a below-average card. The low frequency of spells in Arena means it is often unlikely enough high-Cost spells have been played by the time Dragoncaller Alanna can be played, resulting in it offering sub-par stats most of the time.
Decks with Dragoncaller Alanna
Wild Control Mage Deck Guide 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|15,440||Apr 10 2019|
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time