Overwatch Hybrid Game Mode Guide
Table of Contents
In this section, we explain the Quick Play rules. In Competitive mode, while generally similar, there are some notable differences when it comes to determined the winner. We explain this in our Competitive Rules guide.
In Hybrid, the attackers start out with the objective of capturing a point in the allotted amount of time (5 minutes). Once this happens, a payload will be unlocked at the location of the captured point, which the attackers must then push forward to its final destination.
Each of the 3 Hybrid maps has 2 checkpoints for the payload to reach along its path. After capturing the payload, you receive 3 minutes of additional time and each checkpoint reached adds another 2 minutes.
The individual elements of the Hybrid Game Mode work exactly as they do in their original Game Modes.
On Hybrid maps, Overtime is triggered in exactly the same way as in Payload and Point Capture maps.
There are currently 3 Hybrid Maps in Overwatch.
- King's Row
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Overwatch Is Free To Try until January 4th!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Let's discuss to clarify the rumors about Overwatch 2 about Blizzard's new game.
- Rapture Gaming Recruiting new members for Xbox One!
- Fever Clan - Looking For More Overwatch Players!
- Which countries are Overwatch characters from?
- Overwatch Reinhardt
- Hanzo - Simple Geometry
- Sorry Sombra
- Overwatch Wrecking Ball