Overwatch Hybrid Game Mode Guide
Table of Contents
In this section, we explain the Quick Play rules. In Competitive mode, while generally similar, there are some notable differences when it comes to determined the winner. We explain this in our Competitive Rules guide.
In Hybrid, the attackers start out with the objective of capturing a point in the allotted amount of time (5 minutes). Once this happens, a payload will be unlocked at the location of the captured point, which the attackers must then push forward to its final destination.
Each of the 3 Hybrid maps has 2 checkpoints for the payload to reach along its path. After capturing the payload, you receive 3 minutes of additional time and each checkpoint reached adds another 2 minutes.
The individual elements of the Hybrid Game Mode work exactly as they do in their original Game Modes.
On Hybrid maps, Overtime is triggered in exactly the same way as in Payload and Point Capture maps.
There are currently 3 Hybrid Maps in Overwatch.
- King's Row
- Blizzard World Disabled Everywhere Except Arcade
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #31
- Live Patch Notes: Dec 11 - Brigitte, Doomfist, McCree and Torbjorn Changes, Winter Wonderland and More
- Winter Wonderland Is Here! Skins, Maps and More
- Four More Winter Wonderland Skins Revealed
- Winter Wonderland Returns + New Skin Previews
- Blizzard Gift Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #30
- Overwatch Ana
- Overwatch Zarya
- You Don’t Need to Buy A Virtual Ticket to Get the Sombra Skin
- Overwatch Winston
- Overwatch Tracer
- Fever Clan - Looking For More Overwatch Players!
- Overwatch Sombra
- Overwatch Widowmaker