For now I have to go with the Genji and Winston Xbox One as my favorites, but they really are all beyond impressive. Overwatch OW Jun 02, 2017 at 14:38 4 comments
No word yet on the exact release date for the map or whether the new hero will be connected to the map and when will it be announced. You can also check out the full patch notes here. Overwatch OW May 31, 2017 at 18:12 1 comment
Speaking of, what are your guesses and/or wishes for both the unannounced games? Blizzard Blizzard May 26, 2017 at 13:55 6 comments
- 04 May 2017: Orisa Introduction
- Guide added.
- 29 Jul. 2016: D.Va
- Updated Defense Matrix description to account for the recent change, and also updated Self-Destruct to no longer mention that the explosion can kill D.Va (since that was also changed).
- 28 Jul. 2016: Widowmaker
- Removed mention of Zenyatta only having 150 health, since he now has 200.
- 28 Jul. 2016: Zenyatta
- Several updates to account for July 19th Patch.
- 13 Jul. 2016: Overwatch Competitive Rules Guide
- Completely revised the guide for the live version of Competitive Play.
- 06 Jul. 2016: Pharah
- Fixed an issue where we were incorrectly referring to Jump Jet as Jump Pack (Winston's ability).
- 06 Jul. 2016: Reaper
- Fixed the guide to correctly state that passing over Junkrat's Steel Trap while in Wraith Form does not trigger it, and not that using Wraith Form while trapped allows you to escape.
- 06 Jul. 2016: Zarya
- Added a mention that Genji can Deflect Zarya's Graviton Surge, turning it against her team.