Shaman Healer Molten Core Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Molten Core and Onyxia's Lair for your Shaman Healer in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Shaman Healer Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Restoration Shaman Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for Molten Core / Onyxia's Lair
This is the gear we recommend for Restoration Shamans to chase in Molten Core and Onyxia's Lair.
While we list both +Healing and Mp5 gear, go with +Healing gear when in doubt, as it will serve you better in the short fights that characterize WoW Classic's metagame. The value of Mp5 increases alongside fight duration, as longer fights allow you to regenerate more Mana from its effect.
Shamans Tier 1, The Earthfury is one of the few Tier 1 sets in WoW Classic that are well worth using for their 8 set bonus. It allows your Healing Wave skill to heal additional nearby targets when used, multiplying its effectiveness. The 5 piece bonus and 3 piece bonus are also great, increasing your Mana efficiency with Healing Wave and saving you a talent point in Totemic Mastery, respectively.
*These items have random suffixes. You will be looking for "of Healing," which gives +Spell Healing. Since you need both the item and the correct suffix to drop, these are often hard to farm, so make sure you have reasonable alternatives until you can get the correct drop.
You can find more Restoration Shaman BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 15 May 2020: Added Silithus Twilight boss summonings gear.
- 11 Mar. 2020: Updated with Arathi Basin gear.
- 28 Feb. 2020: Added Flarecore Leggings.
- 14 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Blizzard Discusses WoW Token in Classic
- WoW Token Added to Wrath Classic
- Wrath Classic Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Is Back!
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.2 PTR Notes: May 18th
- Death Heat Map for Hardcore Characters and Their Killers
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Blizzard Announces Hardcore Classic
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look