Stratholme Undead Quests Guide
This guide lists all the quests you can do in the Undead wing of the Stratholme dungeon: Alliance quests, Horde quests, class quests, profession quests, quests you need to get before entering the dungeons, and quests you get inside the dungeons. Note that players cannot complete all of the quests for this dungeon in a single run.
For more information about the dungeon, please refer to our detailed Stratholme hub guide.
Stratholme Undead has a number of quests that can be completed by both factions, with only 1 faction specific quest in this wing. Below is a list of the quests, along with their level requirement.
-  Above and Beyond
-  Aurius' Reckoning (starts inside the dungeon)
-  Dead Man's Plea
-  Menethil's Gift
- H  Ramstein
-  The Active Agent
-  The Flesh Does Not Lie
Quests Started Outside Stratholme Undead
The quests that are started outside the Undead wing of Stratholme are as follows.
- Above and Beyond (requires Level 55) — this quest requires you to kill Baron Rivendare, the final boss of the dungeon, and return his head to the questgiver, Duke Nicholas Zverenhoff, who can be found in the Eastern Plaguelands.
- Dead Man's Plea (requires Level 58) — save Ysida Harmon before Baron Rivendare kills her. You will need to get to Baron Rivendare in under 45 minutes in order to stop him executing the prisoner. This quest is given by Anthion Harmon just outside the dungeon's main entrance.
- Menethil's Gift (requires Level 57) — find Menethil's Gift in the dungeon and place the Keepsake of Remembrance on it. This quest is given by Leonid Barthalomew the Revered in the Eastern Plaguelands.
- Ramstein (requires Level 56) — slay Ramstein the Gorger and retrieve his head. This quest is given by Nathanos Blightcaller in the Eastern Plaguelands.
- The Active Agent (requires Level 55) — find the small box in the bosses' ziggurats and loot the Scourge Data. Take it to Betina Bigglezink in the Eastern Plaguelands, but note that you cannot pick up this quest from her unless you have completed The Flesh Does Not Lie.
- The Flesh Does Not Lie (requires Level 55) — kill undead mobs in the Undead wing and loot 20 Plagued Flesh Sample. This quest is given by Betina Bigglezink in the Eastern Plaguelands and must be completed to start The Active Agent.
Above and Beyond
In order to get this quest, you will need to first complete The Truth Comes Crashing Down. This prerequisite requires you to kill Balnazzar, the final boss of the the Live wing of the dungeon. You will also need to complete another quest in the dungeon, The Archivist, which unlocks the prerequisite.
You can read more about this in our quests guide for the Live wing.
Dead Man's Plea
In order to speak to Anthion, you will need to use the Extra-Dimensional Ghost Revealer quest item. This quest is part of the upgrade chain for the first dungeon set for each class.
In order to obtain this quest, you will first need to start a chain of quests. The full chain is as follows:
- Doctor Theolen Krastinov, the Butcher
- Krastinov's Bag of Horrors
- Kirtonos the Herald
- The Human, Ras Frostwhisper
- The Dying, Ras Frostwhisper
- Menethil's Gift
- Menethil's Gift
- Soulbound Keepsake
- The Lich, Ras Frostwhisper
The chain is started by Eva Sarkhoff in Caer Darrow, which can be found on an island in the lake of Western Plaguelands. You will have to venture into Scholomance and, after finishing Kirtonos the Herald, speak to Magistrate Marduke in the same location for the next step.
In order to get this quest, you will need to have completed multiple prerequisites. All of the following quests are given by Nathanos in the Eastern Plaguelands, to the southwest.
- The Ranger Lord's Behest
- Duskwing, Oh How I Hate Thee...
Quests Started Inside Stratholme Undead
There is only 1 quest that is started inside this wing of the dungeon and it follows on directly from a quest that is completed in the Live wing.
Aurius himself is found just at the start of the Undead wing, but his first quest, The Medallion of Faith will task you with retrieving the Medallion of Faith from a chest that is found just behind Malor the Zealous.
Once you have brought this back to Aurius, you will receive the Medallion and Aurius' Reckoning. You will then need to kill Baron Rivendare and Aurius will come to aid you. After the Baron is dead, you can hand in the quest.
Notable Quest Loot from Stratholme Undead
|Blood of the Martyr||Aurius' Reckoning||Ring|
|Will of the Martyr||Aurius' Reckoning||Neck|
|Royal Seal of Alexis||Ramstein||Ring|
|Rune of the Dawn||The Active Agent||Trinket|
|Seal of the Dawn||The Active Agent||Trinket|
- 30 Oct. 2019: Guide added.
- Queue for Battlegrounds from Anywhere
- New Wrath Classic Realms Announced: Angerforge (US) & Jin'do (EU)
- Zombie Plague and Scourge Invasion Fixes and Clarifications
- Vrykul Lore Video with Platinum WoW
- Blizzard Comments on Scourge Invasion Starting Early in Wrath Classic
- Wrath Classic Launch Ad in China
- Blizzard Responds to WotLK Classic Queue Situation in Detail
- New WotLK Classic Transfer Realm Created