Tier 2.5 Warlock Set: Doomcaller's Attire
Welcome to our guide for the Tier 2.5 Warlock set called Doomcaller's Attire, which drops in AQ40. We will show you how it looks, where to get it, and what bonuses it gives you.
Doomcaller's Attire Appearance
Doomcaller's Attire Set Pieces
You can obtain this set by completing various quests given to you by Andorgos, Kandrostrasz, and Vethsera, who can be found inside the AQ40 (35.6, 45.5) and spawn after you defeat The Prophet Skeram, the first boss of in the raid.
The quests require the collection of tokens from bosses in the raid. You must also collect BoE idols and scarabs that drop from trash mobs, and earn various stages of reputation with the Brood of Nozdormu.
|Doomcaller's Circlet||Vek'nilash's Circlet dropped by Emperor Vek'nilash||2 Idol of Death||5 Bone Scarabs, 5 Silver Scarabs||Friendly|
|Doomcaller's Mantle||Qiraji Bindings of Dominance dropped by Princess Huhuran/Viscidus||2 Idol of the Sage||5 Bone Scarabs, 5 Bronze Scarabs||Neutral|
|Doomcaller's Robes||Husk of the Old God dropped by C'Thun||2 Idol of Night||5 Crystal Scarabs, 5 Stone Scarabs||Honored|
|Doomcaller's Trousers||Skin of the Great Sandworm dropped by Ouro||2 Idol of Rebirth||5 Clay Scarabs, 5 Gold Scarabs||Friendly|
|Doomcaller's Footwraps||Qiraji Bindings of Dominance dropped by Princess Huhuran/Viscidus||2 Idol of Night||5 Clay Scarabs, 5 Ivory Scarabs||Neutral|
Please refer to our AQ40 raid guide for more information about how to defeat the bosses.
Doomcaller's Attire Set Bonuses
Wearing more pieces of the Doomcaller's Attire set will grant the following bonuses to your character.
- 3-Piece Bonus — Increases the damage of your Immolate spell by 5%.
- 5-Piece Bonus — Reduces the mana cost of Shadow Bolt by 15%.
Please refer to our gear guide for Warlocks to see how good this set and its bonuses are for your spec and class.
- 16 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Burning Crusade Classic Post-Season 3 PvP Gear Acquisition Changes
- Recent Season of Mastery Bugs to Be Addressed
- Season of Mastery 1.14.3 PTR Dev Notes
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Classic Announced
- Burning Crusade Classic Season 3 Ends May 3rd
- Season of Mastery PTR Patch 1.14.3 Dev Notes: Ahn'Qiraj
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank