Warlock DPS Molten Core Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Molten Core for your Warlock DPS in WoW Classic. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Warlock DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide.
Warlock Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for Molten Core / Onyxia's Lair
This is the gear we recommend you to chase while doing the first raids in the game: Molten Core and Onyxia's Lair. This guide will assume that you are playing either the SM/Ruin build or the DS/Ruin build for raids, meaning Shadow Bolt is your primary source of damage.
Warlock's Tier 1, Felheart Raiment is an alright set that gives some good stats, but has relatively lackluster set bonuses that do not offer any DPS increase. This is a great starter set if you are entering Molten Core early on and want some quick upgrades, but ultimately you will end up using other, better pieces. It is worth noting however that the set offers a fair amount of Stamina, making it a solid choice for PvP.
The list below contains gear from: raids, epic PvP sets (above rank 11) and world bosses, as well as some gear from dungeons and quests, when warranted.
|Neck||Choker of the Fire Lord||Ragnaros in Molten Core|
|Staffs||Staff of Dominance||Golemagg the Incinerator in Molten Core|
|Off-hands||Tome of Shadow Force||Exalted with the Alterac Valley reputation|
|Wands||Skul's Ghastly Touch||Skul in Stratholme|
*These items have random suffixes. You will be looking for of Shadow Wrath, which gives +Shadow Spell Damage. Since you need both the item and the correct suffix to drop, these are often hard to farm, so make sure you have reasonable alternatives until you can get the correct drop.
**While we are only listing the Horde versions of the PvP set and PvP reputation gear, equivalent versions can be found on the Alliance side, with the same requirements, cost and stats.
You can find more Warlock BiS lists in our dedicated gear hub below.
- 12 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Season of Mastery Beta Update: October 13th
- The Return of Large Groups in Battlegrounds
- WoW Classic Season of Mastery Design Intentions and Details
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- WoW Classic Season of Mastery Beta Notes: October 5th
- Burning Crusade and WoW Classic Hotfixes: October 4th
- Brewfest Extended an Extra Day in Burning Crusade Classic
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time