Warlock Class Overview
Warlocks were mages that delved too deeply into the roots of demonic power. Consumed by a lust for dark knowledge, they've tapped into chaotic magics from beyond the world. The Burning Legion now feeds them their powers, allowing them to channel destructive energies and call upon the powerful emissaries of their demon masters.
1. Races for Warlocks
2. Warlock Specializations
Warlocks have 3 talent specializations: Affliction, Demonology, and Destruction.
- Affliction — This specialization focuses on amplifying the Warlock's damage over time, rather than direct damage.
- Demonology — This specialization mainly increases the damage of the demons a Warlock can summon, as well as making sure the Warlock itself has more survivability.
- Destruction — For Destruction Warlocks, fiery, catastrophic damage is of paramount importance and their talent tree reflects it.
2.1. Resources as a Warlock
The primary resource used by Warlock is Mana in all specializations.
3. Gearing a Warlock
Warlocks are only able to wear Cloth armour in Classic.
Warlocks are able to use Daggers, Staves, Swords (One-handed), and Wands.
4. Warlock Trainers
In order to learn skills and skill ranks, you will need to go to a Warlock trainer. Below is a list of all the trainers available to the Alliance and Horde.
4.1. Alliance Warlock Trainers
- Alamar Grimm — Dun Morogh
- Alexander Calder — Ironforge
- Briarthorn — Ironforge
- Demisette Cloyce — Stormwind City
- Drusilla La Salle — Elwynn Forest
- Gimrizz Shadowcog — Dun Morogh
- Maximillian Crowe — Westfall
- Sandahl — Stormwind City
- Thistleheart — Ironforge
- Ursula Deline — Stormwind City
4.2. Horde Warlock Trainers
- Dhugru Gorelust — The Barrens
- Grol'dar — Orgrimmar
- Kaal Soulreaper — Undercity
- Kartosh — Swamp of Sorrows
- Luther Pickman — Undercity
- Maximillion — Tirisfal Glades
- Mirket — Orgrimmar
- Nartok — The Barrens
- Richard Kerwin — Undercity
- Rupert Boch — Tirisfal Glades
- Zevrost — Orgrimmar
5. Warlock Guides for World of Warcraft: Classic
For information on how best to play your Warlock in Classic, you can check out the following guides.
- Warlock DPS Guide for PvE
- Warlock PvP Guide
- Warlock Leveling Guide
- Addons and Macros Guide for Warlocks
- Making Gold as a Warlock
- 26 Aug. 2019: Removed mention of Dwarves and replaced with Gnomes.
- 25 Aug. 2019: Guide added.
- Free Character Moves (US) Coming September 19th
- New Realms and Free Character Moves for Brasil, Latin America, and Spain
- Buff Slot Clarifications and Upcoming Hotfixes
- WoW Classic EU Queue Times: September 18th
- Instance Reset Bans and Exploit Clarification
- WoW Classic City Tour: Stormwind
- Repeated Instance Encounter Reset Hotfix and Possible Bans
- WoW Classic Tank and Healer Rankings/Tier List
- [A] Treachery | Sulfuras | NA PvE / PvP | Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM | One Night Raiding
- Shaman Tank Guide - Serious Look at Shaman Tanking in World of Warcraft
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- [A] Ludicrous Speed Oceanic - Arugal - PvP (Australia/NZ/Asia)
- Smite Priest DPS Guide
- Netherwind Realm Discord Link (One of the newer US East PVP Realms)
- WoW Classic - [Alliance] Chill Casual [Kirtonos] [Raids Sat/Sun 8-11pm]
- WoW Classic Guild - NewGen |Hardcore|Horde|European|