Warlock Class Overview
Warlocks were mages that delved too deeply into the roots of demonic power. Consumed by a lust for dark knowledge, they've tapped into chaotic magics from beyond the world. The Burning Legion now feeds them their powers, allowing them to channel destructive energies and call upon the powerful emissaries of their demon masters.
Races for Warlocks
Warlocks have 3 talent specializations: Affliction, Demonology, and Destruction.
- Affliction — This specialization focuses on amplifying the Warlock's damage over time, rather than direct damage.
- Demonology — This specialization mainly increases the damage of the demons a Warlock can summon, as well as making sure the Warlock itself has more survivability.
- Destruction — For Destruction Warlocks, fiery, catastrophic damage is of paramount importance and their talent tree reflects it.
Resources as a Warlock
The primary resource used by Warlock is Mana in all specializations.
Gearing a Warlock
Warlocks are only able to wear Cloth armour in Classic.
Warlocks are able to use Daggers, Staves, Swords (One-handed), and Wands.
In order to learn skills and skill ranks, you will need to go to a Warlock trainer. Below is a list of all the trainers available to the Alliance and Horde.
Alliance Warlock Trainers
- Alamar Grimm — Dun Morogh
- Alexander Calder — Ironforge
- Briarthorn — Ironforge
- Demisette Cloyce — Stormwind City
- Drusilla La Salle — Elwynn Forest
- Gimrizz Shadowcog — Dun Morogh
- Maximillian Crowe — Elwynn Forest
- Sandahl — Stormwind City
- Thistleheart — Ironforge
- Ursula Deline — Stormwind City
Horde Warlock Trainers
- Dhugru Gorelust — Durotar
- Grol'dar — Orgrimmar
- Kaal Soulreaper — Undercity
- Kartosh — Swamp of Sorrows
- Luther Pickman — Undercity
- Maximillion — Tirisfal Glades
- Mirket — Orgrimmar
- Nartok — Durotar
- Richard Kerwin — Undercity
- Rupert Boch — Tirisfal Glades
- Zevrost — Orgrimmar
Warlock Guides for World of Warcraft: Classic
For information on how best to play your Warlock in Classic, you can check out the following guides.
- Warlock DPS Guide for PvE
- Warlock PvP Guide
- Warlock Leveling Guide
- Addons and Macros Guide for Warlocks
- Making Gold as a Warlock
- 29 Sep. 2019: Updated trainer locations.
- 26 Aug. 2019: Removed mention of Dwarves and replaced with Gnomes.
- 25 Aug. 2019: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- World's Fastest Naxxramas Speed Clear By Salad Bakers
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- The "Final Boss of Classic": Level 1 Raid Takes on Hogger
- We Might Be Hearing About Burning Crusade Classic by the End of the Year? (Rumor)
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- TBC Transition+
- [H][EU][Skullflame] Impact Recruiting to raid Naxx Wednesday and Sunday
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- Shadowlands Threads of Fate Question
- Power Word: Shield Macro
- Looking for an addon or someone to make it
- The Best PvP weapon in classic for a warrior ?
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap