Damien

Legendary Hunter N'Zoth Midrange Wild

9 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments for our Legendary Hunter N'Zoth Midrange Wild deck.

Nice, but currenty does not work, 2 days, over 100 games and still rank 7. I am an experienced player, every month at least rank 3, but this deck is about luck, and not about skill. Ok, sometimes its funny, but thats all....

19 minutes ago, Guest Baku said:

Nice, but currenty does not work, 2 days, over 100 games and still rank 7. I am an experienced player, every month at least rank 3, but this deck is about luck, and not about skill. Ok, sometimes its funny, but thats all....

Could you please provide a replay?

Hi all, what about flare or eater of secrets? In  these days when every second class uses secrets it might be reasonable, what do you think? Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, Guest Lojzik said:

Hi all, what about flare or eater of secrets? In  these days when every second class uses secrets it might be reasonable, what do you think? Thanks in advance.

Eater of Secrets is good only when you deal with 2 or more secrets at once, which is common only when facing Secret Paladin. Flare is in non-secret matchup a 2 mana cycle, which is simply not good enough. The best counter to decks with secrets is Kezan Mystics, which is acceptable even if you don't face a secret class, and when you do, it is better than Eater of Secrets or Flare, except for Secret Pally matchup.
So, go for Kezan Mystic if you want to get rid of opponent's secrets.

52 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

Eater of Secrets is good only when you deal with 2 or more secrets at once, which is common only when facing Secret Paladin. Flare is in non-secret matchup a 2 mana cycle, which is simply not good enough. The best counter to decks with secrets is Kezan Mystics, which is acceptable even if you don't face a secret class, and when you do, it is better than Eater of Secrets or Flare, except for Secret Pally matchup.
So, go for Kezan Mystic if you want to get rid of opponent's secrets.

Ok, thanks, which card do you recommend to replace?

5 hours ago, Guest Lojzik said:

Ok, thanks, which card do you recommend to replace?

Webspinner or one of the traps, or any card that you miss.

Hello,

If I may please ask what you think would best replace Quick Shot for someone who didn't buy the xpacs?

Regards,

Ro

3 hours ago, Guest Ro_PMG said:

Hello,

If I may please ask what you think would best replace Quick Shot for someone who didn't buy the xpacs?

Regards,

Ro

King's ElekkDeadly Shot or second Knife Juggler. However, if you find yourself in need of late-game power quite often, even tough it should not be the case with this deck, you can run Infested Wolf or Tomb Spider. If you often play against mages, try Loatheb.

I recommend you to buy at least one BrM, as the first wing contains many high quality cards, such as Emperor ThaurissanQuick Shot or Grim Patron.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hanz39
      This is similiar to Secret Hunter with the addition of Kathrena package and Rexxar DK, it has both good early game and great late game with huge damage from charges and DK hero power.
      It has only 3 legendaries that are necessary to make the deck works and not exchangable with anything else.
      1x Candleshot
      2x Secretkeeper
      2x Wandering Monster
      2x Freezing Trap
      2x Cat Trick
      2x Eaglehorn Bow
      2x Animal Companion
      2x Kill Command
      1x Unleash the Hounds
      2x Deadly Shot
      2x Flanking Strike
      2x Spellbreaker
      2x Lesser Emerald Spellstone
      1x Seeping Oozeling
      1x Deathstalker Rexxar
      2x Charged Devilsaur
      1x Kathrena Winterwisp
      1x King Krush

As you can see the only beasts in the deck are 7/7 or 8/8 with charge so the result of recruit is easy to predict, note that Charged Devilsaur when summoned by recruit can hit face directly since not activate the battlecry.
      The aim of the deck is either win with Wolves from spellstone and early beast summons or charging face with big dinos so stall enough until you can do so if your early game is worse than opponent. 
      Seeping oozeling will always copy Kathrena deathrattle unless you have her in your hand so don't keep Kathrena at 1st turn but keeping Oozeling is fine since it will swing the game if not silenced when played at turn 6.
      The deck is pretty solid and that's what I'm playing mostly in K&C.

• By Aleco

Anton "Dvck" Lund found his way out of a jam on the ladder. Can you?
      Dvck and Aleco discuss the importance of planning ahead, understanding the meta, and knowing when to pivot your role in a matchup.
      The player interviews I've done with RayC and TerrenceM have been some of the most fun and informative episodes of "What's the Move?", so I was very excited when Anton "Dvck" Lund reached out to me via reddit with a play from a recent game of his. Playing as Combo Dragon Priest, Dvck was able to find his way out of a tough spot against Murloc Paladin. Can you do the same?
      In this week's episode, Dvck and I discuss the importance of planning ahead, understanding the meta, and knowing when to pivot your role in a matchup. For what ended up being a relatively short episode by "WTM" standards, I was pleasantly surprised by how much we were able to break down together so quickly. The interview with Dvck was as fun as it was informative, so I hope to have him back on the show soon! If you're interested in watching some high-legend gameplay, be sure to tune into Dvck's stream on twitch.tv.
      You can look forward to a few more episodes about the Hearthstone World Championships in the coming weeks, but I always welcome submissions and suggestions for future episodes. Did you have a favorite play from the world championships? Feel free to link me the VOD here on Icy Veins or send me a message on twitter @Aleco_P.
      Thanks for watching!
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our TvZ: uThermals Fast 3CC into Bio build order.
    • By Falsurian
      Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knew the best tier combination currently for survival hunter. Are we supposed to be running full 4-set from Antorus and keeping 2-set from Tomb, vice versa, etc. I took a little break from the game for a month, and didn't want to have the same problem coming back I did with ToS.
    • By Aleco
      Kolento and ShtanUdachi found themselves in nearly identical situations at the world championships - but did they make the same decisions?
      Episode 14 of "What's the Move?" discusses the importance of being mana efficient in the early game, as well as the relationship between speed and value.

The Hearthstone World Championships were full of incredible plays, sticky situations, and valuable lessons to be learned from the best players on the planet. There were far too many great plays to analyze in a single video, so for the next few episodes of "What's the Move?" I'll be breaking down all of my favorite plays from the World Championship weekend.
      To kick things off we have a pair of Tempo Rogue vs. Highlander Priest matchups featuring Kolento and ShtanUdachi. Both players drew nearly identical opening hands, but did they did make same decisions?
      If you managed to spot a particularly tricky or interesting play from the recent World Championships, please feel free to link it in the comment section below! I'd love to break down as many viewer-submitted topics as I can in the coming weeks and months, and I have little doubt that I may have missed some of the most fascinating plays from the tournament during my initial viewing.
      Wishing you all the best of luck in the post-nerf meta!
      - Aleco