Table of Contents
Flare is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flare is one of very few counters to Secrets in the game. Despite this, since it has been adjusted to 2 Mana, it is too slow against non-Secret classes to see much play. Previously, even in matchups where it was not effective, it could be cycled into another card for 1 Mana. Now at 2 Mana, it is much less appealing in these matchups.
2. Constructed Play
Flare can be teched into your deck if the meta is extremely saturated with Secret decks. However, even in those situations, it is still extremely weak against other classes.
Flare is a weak card in Arena. Although two of the most common classes in Arena, Mage and Paladin, both play Secrets, it is still extremely weak against non-Secret classes.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists