Flare — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Flare is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flare is one of very few counters to Secrets in the game. Despite this, since it has been adjusted to 2 Mana, it is too slow against non-Secret classes to see much play. Previously, even in matchups where it was not effective, it could be cycled into another card for 1 Mana. Now at 2 Mana, it is much less appealing in these matchups.
Flare can be teched into your deck if the meta is extremely saturated with Secret decks. However, even in those situations, it is still extremely weak against other classes.
Flare is a weak card in Arena. Although two of the most common classes in Arena, Mage and Paladin, both play Secrets, it is still extremely weak against non-Secret classes.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike