Flare — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Flare is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flare is one of very few counters to Secrets in the game. Despite this, since it has been adjusted to 2 Mana, it is too slow against non-Secret classes to see much play. Previously, even in matchups where it was not effective, it could be cycled into another card for 1 Mana. Now at 2 Mana, it is much less appealing in these matchups.
Flare can be teched into your deck if the meta is extremely saturated with Secret decks. However, even in those situations, it is still extremely weak against other classes.
Flare is a weak card in Arena. Although two of the most common classes in Arena, Mage and Paladin, both play Secrets, it is still extremely weak against non-Secret classes.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens