Flare — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Flare is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flare is one of very few counters to Secrets in the game. Despite this, since it has been adjusted to 2 Mana, it is too slow against non-Secret classes to see much play. Previously, even in matchups where it was not effective, it could be cycled into another card for 1 Mana. Now at 2 Mana, it is much less appealing in these matchups.
Flare can be teched into your deck if the meta is extremely saturated with Secret decks. However, even in those situations, it is still extremely weak against other classes.
Flare is a weak card in Arena. Although two of the most common classes in Arena, Mage and Paladin, both play Secrets, it is still extremely weak against non-Secret classes.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge