Flare — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Flare is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flare is one of very few counters to Secrets in the game. Despite this, since it has been adjusted to 2 Mana, it is too slow against non-Secret classes to see much play. Previously, even in matchups where it was not effective, it could be cycled into another card for 1 Mana. Now at 2 Mana, it is much less appealing in these matchups.
Flare can be teched into your deck if the meta is extremely saturated with Secret decks. However, even in those situations, it is still extremely weak against other classes.
Flare is a weak card in Arena. Although two of the most common classes in Arena, Mage and Paladin, both play Secrets, it is still extremely weak against non-Secret classes.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck