Table of Contents
Webspinner is a Hunter-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Webspinner is a strong starting point for a Midrange Hunter deck. It creates early board presence at no card disadvantage, and has uses later in the game as an activator for Kill Command and Houndmaster. The average value of the Beast you gain from a Webspinner is also quite high, with the expected stats being around 3/3. Many Beasts also have beneficial abilities on top of this like Deathrattle, Taunt, or a buff effect.
2. Constructed Play
Webspinner is a solid early game choice for a Midrange Hunter deck. It can provide some early board presence while replacing itself in your hand, and does not lose too much value as the game progresses due to the threat of cards like Houndmaster. In Aggro Hunter decks however, more aggressive cards like Leper Gnome and Abusive Sergeant are preferred.
Webspinner is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists