Infested Wolf — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Infested Wolf
- 5. Budget Decks with Infested Wolf
Infested Wolf is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Infested Wolf is a powerful tool for Hunter decks. This is especially true in Standard where Piloted Shredder has rotated out of the format. Infested Wolf almost directly replaces Piloted Shredder and since other classes do not have access to such a direct replacement, this is a strong advantage for Hunters.
2. Constructed Play
Infested Wolf is no longer available in Arena.
4. Meta Decks with Infested Wolf
JAB Control Hunter Deck 1 weapon, 7 spells, 21 minions, 1 hero_card
|5,020||Aug 13 2017|
5. Budget Decks with Infested Wolf
Cheap Hunter Standard Deck 2 weapons, 8 spells, 20 minions
|1,000||Apr 12 2017|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin