Tomb Spider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tomb Spider is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tomb Spider is a valuable card in terms of resources, but has very poor stats for its cost. With 3 options to choose from, you will usually be granted a high value Beast from its effect, but you do sacrifice a lot of board presence in comparison to playing something like a Piloted Shredder.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, the decks that care about Beast synergy, namely Druid and Hunter, are best at playing proactive Tempo focused strategies. Because of this, Tomb Spider suffers because of its low stat pool, and most players will prefer to play a Piloted Shredder or other 4-drop minion instead.
Tomb Spider is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please