Table of Contents
Tomb Spider is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tomb Spider is a valuable card in terms of resources, but has very poor stats for its cost. With 3 options to choose from, you will usually be granted a high value Beast from its effect, but you do sacrifice a lot of board presence in comparison to playing something like a Piloted Shredder.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, the decks that care about Beast synergy, namely Druid and Hunter, are best at playing proactive Tempo focused strategies. Because of this, Tomb Spider suffers because of its low stat pool, and most players will prefer to play a Piloted Shredder or other 4-drop minion instead.
Tomb Spider is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists