Tomb Spider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tomb Spider is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tomb Spider is a valuable card in terms of resources, but has very poor stats for its cost. With 3 options to choose from, you will usually be granted a high value Beast from its effect, but you do sacrifice a lot of board presence in comparison to playing something like a Piloted Shredder.
In Constructed, the decks that care about Beast synergy, namely Druid and Hunter, are best at playing proactive Tempo focused strategies. Because of this, Tomb Spider suffers because of its low stat pool, and most players will prefer to play a Piloted Shredder or other 4-drop minion instead.
Tomb Spider is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck