Tomb Spider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tomb Spider is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tomb Spider is a valuable card in terms of resources, but has very poor stats for its cost. With 3 options to choose from, you will usually be granted a high value Beast from its effect, but you do sacrifice a lot of board presence in comparison to playing something like a Piloted Shredder.
In Constructed, the decks that care about Beast synergy, namely Druid and Hunter, are best at playing proactive Tempo focused strategies. Because of this, Tomb Spider suffers because of its low stat pool, and most players will prefer to play a Piloted Shredder or other 4-drop minion instead.
Tomb Spider is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists