Eater of Secrets — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eater of Secrets is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eater of Secrets is a powerful anti-Secret card that can gain you a strong advantage against decks that are heavily reliant on this strategy such as Freeze Mage. However, its stats are so poor that it is a significant handicap to have in your deck. The card that it is replacing in Standard format, Kezan Mystic, at least had enough power to represent a threat on the board, where as Eater of Secrets is too weak to have a significant impact in the mid-game turns unless it achieves value by destroying Secrets.
To justify putting Eater of Secrets in your Constructed deck the meta has to be extremely tilted towards decks like Freeze Mage, Tempo Mage, and Secret Paladin. Outside of this situation, the card is just such poor value in other matchups that you will be punished for including it more than you are rewarded.
Eater of Secrets is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck