Eater of Secrets — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eater of Secrets is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eater of Secrets is a powerful anti-Secret card that can gain you a strong advantage against decks that are heavily reliant on this strategy such as Freeze Mage. However, its stats are so poor that it is a significant handicap to have in your deck. The card that it is replacing in Standard format, Kezan Mystic, at least had enough power to represent a threat on the board, where as Eater of Secrets is too weak to have a significant impact in the mid-game turns unless it achieves value by destroying Secrets.
To justify putting Eater of Secrets in your Constructed deck the meta has to be extremely tilted towards decks like Freeze Mage, Tempo Mage, and Secret Paladin. Outside of this situation, the card is just such poor value in other matchups that you will be punished for including it more than you are rewarded.
Eater of Secrets is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Eater of Secrets
Professor Putricide Cheap Hunter Deck 4 weapons, 20 spells, 6 minions
|3,080||Aug 17 2017|
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time