Kezan Mystic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kezan Mystic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kezan Mystic is a potentially powerful card with a similar effect to Cabal Shadow Priest, or Mind Control, in that it removes a card from your opponent and takes it for your own. However, if you are forced to play it without the Battlecry it is quite underpowered by 4 Mana standards.
In Constructed, Kezan Mystic is a direct response to Secret heavy classes like Mage and Hunter. If these classes are common in the Meta, then Kezan Mystic is a natural inclusion.
Kezan Mystic is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Kezan Mystic
Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Heroic Mode) 22 spells, 8 minions
|2,440||Sep 01 2016|
Cheap Chieftain Scarvash Control Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode) 5 weapons, 11 spells, 14 minions
|5,920||Nov 19 2015|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge