Kezan Mystic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kezan Mystic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kezan Mystic is a potentially powerful card with a similar effect to Cabal Shadow Priest, or Mind Control, in that it removes a card from your opponent and takes it for your own. However, if you are forced to play it without the Battlecry it is quite underpowered by 4 Mana standards.
In Constructed, Kezan Mystic is a direct response to Secret heavy classes like Mage and Hunter. If these classes are common in the Meta, then Kezan Mystic is a natural inclusion.
Kezan Mystic is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Kezan Mystic
Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Heroic Mode) 22 spells, 8 minions
|2,440||Sep 01 2016|
Cheap Chieftain Scarvash Control Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode) 5 weapons, 11 spells, 14 minions
|5,920||Nov 19 2015|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?