Kezan Mystic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kezan Mystic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kezan Mystic is a potentially powerful card with a similar effect to Cabal Shadow Priest, or Mind Control, in that it removes a card from your opponent and takes it for your own. However, if you are forced to play it without the Battlecry it is quite underpowered by 4 Mana standards.
In Constructed, Kezan Mystic is a direct response to Secret heavy classes like Mage and Hunter. If these classes are common in the Meta, then Kezan Mystic is a natural inclusion.
Kezan Mystic is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck