Grim Patron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grim Patron is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grim Patron is a very low value minion stat wise, however it does offer a very powerful effect for certain combo decks. This is not a card that can simply be included in a deck, but must be the focal point of a deck in order to take advantage of its effect.
In Constructed, Grim Patron is usually limited to Warrior decks, since they can take advantage of the powerful effect it offers using cards like Inner Rage, Death's Bite and Ravaging Ghoul. Outside of this, it may find some value in Mage decks due to the ability to shoot your own Grim Patron with your Hero Power, but this play is still fairly slow and underwhelming.,
Grim Patron is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck