Grim Patron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grim Patron is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grim Patron is a very low value minion stat wise, however it does offer a very powerful effect for certain combo decks. This is not a card that can simply be included in a deck, but must be the focal point of a deck in order to take advantage of its effect.
In Constructed, Grim Patron is usually limited to Warrior decks, since they can take advantage of the powerful effect it offers using cards like Inner Rage, Death's Bite and Ravaging Ghoul. Outside of this, it may find some value in Mage decks due to the ability to shoot your own Grim Patron with your Hero Power, but this play is still fairly slow and underwhelming.,
Grim Patron is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Big Paladin Deck
- Freeze Shaman Deck
- Thief Rogue Deck
- Trogg Spell Priest Deck
- Owl OTK Warlock Deck
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge