Grim Patron — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grim Patron is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grim Patron is a very low value minion stat wise, however it does offer a very powerful effect for certain combo decks. This is not a card that can simply be included in a deck, but must be the focal point of a deck in order to take advantage of its effect.
In Constructed, Grim Patron is usually limited to Warrior decks, since they can take advantage of the powerful effect it offers using cards like Inner Rage, Death's Bite and Ravaging Ghoul. Outside of this, it may find some value in Mage decks due to the ability to shoot your own Grim Patron with your Hero Power, but this play is still fairly slow and underwhelming.,
Grim Patron is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens