Table of Contents
Grim Patron is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grim Patron is a very low value minion stat wise, however it does offer a very powerful effect for certain combo decks. This is not a card that can simply be included in a deck, but must be the focal point of a deck in order to take advantage of its effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Grim Patron is usually limited to Warrior decks, since they can take advantage of the powerful effect it offers using cards like Whirlwind, Inner Rage, Death's Bite and Ravaging Ghoul. Outside of this, it may find some value in Mage decks due to the ability to shoot your own Grim Patron with your Hero Power, but this play is still fairly slow and underwhelming.
Grim Patron is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists