Damien

Budget Aggro Paladin Standard

7 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Budget Aggro Paladin Gadgetzan Standard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Leeroy and Ragnaros I feel Leeroy would be best in the deck but what card would you replace?

Also I replaced one Argent Squire with a second Small Time Buccaneer and it works excellent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Guest CremeKING said:

I have Leeroy and Ragnaros I feel Leeroy would be best in the deck but what card would you replace?

Also I replaced one Argent Squire with a second Small Time Buccaneer and it works excellent

Defender of Argus or Light's Justice for Leeroy Jenkins. If you have trouble finishing the game even after swapping Leeroy in, you could try adding Ragnaros the Firelord for the other card I recommended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I replaced 1 x Light's Justice and 1 x Defender of Argus for 1 x Leeroy Jenkins and 1 x Consecration.

Leeroy Jenkins is working great, but I'm unsure of Consecration.

I added Consecration since I've been encountering many decks that overwhelm me with small minions.

Any thoughts on Consecration and if there are better cards to swap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chameshi said:

I added Consecration since I've been encountering many decks that overwhelm me with small minions.

Any thoughts on Consecration and if there are better cards to swap?

Consecration is fine. At worst it's 2 damage finisher comboable with Leeroy Jenkins. Once you start encountering more midrange or control decks, swap the Defender of Argus back in.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because LoE and TGT are rotated out of Standard soonish I don't want to spend dust for crafting Argent Horserider and Keeper of Uldaman. Are there options to replace them? Would any 2 of the following work as weaker replacement:

Silvermoon Portal

Scarlet Crusader

Steward of Darkshire

Edited by positiv2
Formatting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Guest FieldTheory said:

Because LoE and TGT are rotated out of Standard soonish I don't want to spend dust for crafting Argent Horserider and Keeper of Uldaman. Are there options to replace them? Would any 2 of the following work as weaker replacement:

Silvermoon Portal

Scarlet Crusader

Steward of Darkshire

Scarlet Crusader and Steward of Darkshire sound fine. If you have any of the big and strong legendaries, such as Tirion FordringRagnaros the Firelord or Leeroy Jenkins, you can definitely include them as well. You can also include tech cards such as Acidic Swamp Ooze or Consecration. You can also add cards that allow you to be more aggressive from the beginning, such as Patches the Pirate or Worgen Infiltrator, possibly even Abusive Sergeant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Standard Un'Goro deck.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Genji build guide for Heroes of the Storm.
    • By Zadina

      The 97th Tavern Brawl is called 'An Ancient Recipe' and it offers players the chance to try out Journey to Un'Goro decks.
      The rules of this Brawl are simple: you choose a hero and you get a premade deck with the Un'Goro deck recipe for that class. The deck archetypes are the following and we even have guides for most of them:
      Quest Druid Dinomancer Hunter Elemental Mage (guide for almost identical deck here) Quest Paladin Quest Priest Quest Rogue Elemental Shaman Quest Warlock Quest Warrior All deck recipes have pretty good winning chances. This is a nice chance to play with cards you don't own and get to know the new Hearthstone expansion better.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Restoration Druid PvP guide for Legion.