Scarlet Crusader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scarlet Crusader is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scarlet Crusader is a potentially powerful card. Its 3 attack is enough to trade effectively with other cards around its Mana cost, and the Divine Shield means it will require two sources of damage to remove, making it fairly resilient.
Scarlet Crusader used to be a staple in Constructed decks, but with each expansion, more viable 3-drop minions have been released. Cards like Shade of Naxxramas, Spider Tank, and various class cards have all reduced the need for Scarlet Crusader, as they serve a similar purpose of being resilient, but with additional upsides. Scarlet Crusader can still have a place if you do not have access to these expansion cards however.
Scarlet Crusader is a very strong card in Arena. Its Divine Shield will either force your opponent to slow down in order to use an offensive Hero Power, granting you initiative and Tempo, or allow you to trade for 2 minions, granting you card advantage.
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock