Table of Contents
Scarlet Crusader is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Scarlet Crusader is a potentially powerful card. Its 3 attack is enough to trade effectively with other cards around its Mana cost, and the Divine Shield means it will require two sources of damage to remove, making it fairly resilient.
2. Constructed Play
Scarlet Crusader used to be a staple in Constructed decks, but with each expansion, more viable 3-drop minions have been released. Cards like Shade of Naxxramas, Spider Tank, and various class cards have all reduced the need for Scarlet Crusader, as they serve a similar purpose of being resilient, but with additional upsides. Scarlet Crusader can still have a place if you do not have access to these expansion cards however.
Scarlet Crusader is a very strong card in Arena. Its Divine Shield will either force your opponent to slow down in order to use an offensive Hero Power, granting you initiative and Tempo, or allow you to trade for 2 minions, granting you card advantage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists