Scarlet Crusader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scarlet Crusader is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scarlet Crusader is a potentially powerful card. Its 3 attack is enough to trade effectively with other cards around its Mana cost, and the Divine Shield means it will require two sources of damage to remove, making it fairly resilient.
Scarlet Crusader used to be a staple in Constructed decks, but with each expansion, more viable 3-drop minions have been released. Cards like Shade of Naxxramas, Spider Tank, and various class cards have all reduced the need for Scarlet Crusader, as they serve a similar purpose of being resilient, but with additional upsides. Scarlet Crusader can still have a place if you do not have access to these expansion cards however.
Scarlet Crusader is a very strong card in Arena. Its Divine Shield will either force your opponent to slow down in order to use an offensive Hero Power, granting you initiative and Tempo, or allow you to trade for 2 minions, granting you card advantage.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck