Scarlet Crusader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scarlet Crusader is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scarlet Crusader is a potentially powerful card. Its 3 attack is enough to trade effectively with other cards around its Mana cost, and the Divine Shield means it will require two sources of damage to remove, making it fairly resilient.
Scarlet Crusader used to be a staple in Constructed decks, but with each expansion, more viable 3-drop minions have been released. Cards like Shade of Naxxramas, , and various class cards have all reduced the need for Scarlet Crusader, as they serve a similar purpose of being resilient, but with additional upsides. Scarlet Crusader can still have a place if you do not have access to these expansion cards however.
Scarlet Crusader is a very strong card in Arena. Its Divine Shield will either force your opponent to slow down in order to use an offensive Hero Power, granting you initiative and Tempo, or allow you to trade for 2 minions, granting you card advantage.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck