Scarlet Crusader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scarlet Crusader is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scarlet Crusader is a potentially powerful card. Its 3 attack is enough to trade effectively with other cards around its Mana cost, and the Divine Shield means it will require two sources of damage to remove, making it fairly resilient.
Scarlet Crusader used to be a staple in Constructed decks, but with each expansion, more viable 3-drop minions have been released. Cards like Shade of Naxxramas, Spider Tank, and various class cards have all reduced the need for Scarlet Crusader, as they serve a similar purpose of being resilient, but with additional upsides. Scarlet Crusader can still have a place if you do not have access to these expansion cards however.
Scarlet Crusader is a very strong card in Arena. Its Divine Shield will either force your opponent to slow down in order to use an offensive Hero Power, granting you initiative and Tempo, or allow you to trade for 2 minions, granting you card advantage.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide