Light's Justice — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Light's Justice is a Paladin-only weapon. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Light's Justice was always considered a fairly poor weapon, but it has been eclipsed even further by Muster for Battle, which provides you with the same weapon essentially for free.
Light's Justice is very rarely seen in Constructed. It may be temping to include this card in a budget deck if you not have access to the excellent Muster for Battle. However, even then, the weapon will usually prove ineffective.
Light's Justice is reasonable in Arena as it can help to control the board effectively in the early turns. However, it tails off in power very quickly if you draw it on later turns and has almost no impact in the late-game.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List