Light's Justice — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Light's Justice is a Paladin-only weapon. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Light's Justice was always considered a fairly poor weapon, but it has been eclipsed even further by Muster for Battle, which provides you with the same weapon essentially for free.
Light's Justice is very rarely seen in Constructed. It may be temping to include this card in a budget deck if you not have access to the excellent Muster for Battle. However, even then, the weapon will usually prove ineffective.
Light's Justice is reasonable in Arena as it can help to control the board effectively in the early turns. However, it tails off in power very quickly if you draw it on later turns and has almost no impact in the late-game.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck