Table of Contents
Light's Justice is a Paladin-only weapon. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Light's Justice was always considered a fairly poor weapon, but it has been eclipsed even further by Muster for Battle, which provides you with the same weapon essentially for free.
2. Constructed Play
Light's Justice is very rarely seen in Constructed. It may be temping to include this card in a budget deck if you not have access to the excellent Muster for Battle. However, even then, the weapon will usually prove ineffective.
Light's Justice is reasonable in Arena as it can help to control the board effectively in the early turns. However, it tails off in power very quickly if you draw it on later turns and has almost no impact in the late-game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists