Light's Justice — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Light's Justice is a Paladin-only weapon. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 36 and 38 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Light's Justice was always considered a fairly poor weapon, but it has been eclipsed even further by Muster for Battle, which provides you with the same weapon essentially for free.
Light's Justice is very rarely seen in Constructed. It may be temping to include this card in a budget deck if you not have access to the excellent Muster for Battle. However, even then, the weapon will usually prove ineffective.
Light's Justice is reasonable in Arena as it can help to control the board effectively in the early turns. However, it tails off in power very quickly if you draw it on later turns and has almost no impact in the late-game.
Decks with Light's Justice
Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode) 3 weapons, 4 spells, 23 minions
|0||Dec 10 2015|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge