Worgen Infiltrator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Worgen Infiltrator is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The combination of Worgen Infiltrator's 1 Health, low Mana cost, and Stealth ability is a powerful combination. Since the weakness of many 1-drop minions is how fragile they are, the Stealth ability on Worgen Infiltrator protects it from easy removal and lets you dictate when and where you attack.
In Constructed, Worgen Infiltrator is often used as a starting point for an Aggro deck. The Stealth ability protects it from removal, creating a similar effect to Charge, in that it is almost guaranteed to attack at least once. It is also a great target for buffs such asto create even more damage potential.
Worgen Infiltrator is one of the strongest 1-drop minions in Arena. Since you are so likely to be able to choose where to make your attack, the 1 Health is not as much of a liability as it is with many cards. Playing a Worgen Infiltrator onto the board on turn 1 will make your opponent have difficult decisions to make if they have 3/2 minions in their hand.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck