Worgen Infiltrator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Worgen Infiltrator is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The combination of Worgen Infiltrator's 1 Health, low Mana cost, and Stealth ability is a powerful combination. Since the weakness of many 1-drop minions is how fragile they are, the Stealth ability on Worgen Infiltrator protects it from easy removal and lets you dictate when and where you attack.
In Constructed, Worgen Infiltrator is often used as a starting point for an Aggro deck. The Stealth ability protects it from removal, creating a similar effect to Charge, in that it is almost guaranteed to attack at least once. It is also a great target for buffs such asto create even more damage potential.
Worgen Infiltrator is one of the strongest 1-drop minions in Arena. Since you are so likely to be able to choose where to make your attack, the 1 Health is not as much of a liability as it is with many cards. Playing a Worgen Infiltrator onto the board on turn 1 will make your opponent have difficult decisions to make if they have 3/2 minions in their hand.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck