Table of Contents
Worgen Infiltrator is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The combination of Worgen Infiltrator's 1 Health, low Mana cost, and Stealth ability is a powerful combination. Since the weakness of many 1-drop minions is how fragile they are, the Stealth ability on Worgen Infiltrator protects it from easy removal and lets you dictate when and where you attack.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Worgen Infiltrator is often used as a starting point for an Aggro deck. The Stealth ability protects it from removal, creating a similar effect to Charge, in that it is almost guaranteed to attack at least once. It is also a great target for buffs such as Abusive Sergeant to create even more damage potential.
Worgen Infiltrator is one of the strongest 1-drop minions in Arena. Since you are so likely to be able to choose where to make your attack, the 1 Health is not as much of a liability as it is with many cards. Playing a Worgen Infiltrator onto the board on turn 1 will make your opponent have difficult decisions to make if they have 3/2 minions in their hand.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions