Defender of Argus — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Defender of Argus is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Defender of Argus is a very versatile minion. Although the immediate reaction may be to view it as a defensive card, so it can provide you with two Taunt minons, it can also be used offensively due to the two +1/+1 buffs it gives to your board.
In Constructed, Defender of Argus can be used in aggressive board flood decks to compound the advantage you get on board, or in more defensive decks to create large taunt creatures. It offers strong synergy with cards like Molten Giant to wall aggressive decks out of the game after they have lowered your life total.
Defender of Argus is quite a strong card in Arena, but it can depend on the overall curve and strength of your deck. If you already have a strong curve of early minions, then you are more likely to have targets on the board for a timely Defender of Argus. If the pick comes up early, or you do not have a significant amount of early game when you are offered it, you may be better off with a different card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards