Defender of Argus — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Defender of Argus is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Defender of Argus is a very versatile minion. Although the immediate reaction may be to view it as a defensive card, so it can provide you with two Taunt minons, it can also be used offensively due to the two +1/+1 buffs it gives to your board.
In Constructed, Defender of Argus can be used in aggressive board flood decks to compound the advantage you get on board, or in more defensive decks to create large taunt creatures. It offers strong synergy with cards like Molten Giant to wall aggressive decks out of the game after they have lowered your life total.
Defender of Argus is quite a strong card in Arena, but it can depend on the overall curve and strength of your deck. If you already have a strong curve of early minions, then you are more likely to have targets on the board for a timely Defender of Argus. If the pick comes up early, or you do not have a significant amount of early game when you are offered it, you may be better off with a different card.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List