Damien

Kazakus Priest Deck List

14 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Kazakus Priest Deck List Guide.

This deck is forcing me to play Wild?  Is that a bug?  I can't figure out which card or cards it thinks is out of date from an older expansion.

1 hour ago, Guest SEM said:

This deck is forcing me to play Wild?  Is that a bug?  I can't figure out which card or cards it thinks is out of date from an older expansion.

Switch the deck to Standard by hovering over or tapping the deck icon while having the deck open and selecting the Convert to Standard option. All wild cards, if any, will turn red.

I played this and lost 5 out of 6.... they are literally beating me up  very quickly or with massive minions towards the end. 

4 hours ago, Guest Lit0n1 said:

I played this and lost 5 out of 6.... they are literally beating me up  very quickly or with massive minions towards the end. 

To be honest, 6 games is a very small sample, especially for a harder deck like this one. Play the deck more, get more experience with it and you will see your winrate going up.

• Like 1

If hypothetically the meta slows down (because druid), what should I replace the tech cards with? Because this deck loses to a lot of control from the games I've played, simply because they out-value me.

3 hours ago, Guest hiimderektan said:

If hypothetically the meta slows down (because druid), what should I replace the tech cards with? Because this deck loses to a lot of control from the games I've played, simply because they out-value me.

Try The Lich King and/or Obsidian Statue. That should improve your late-game significantly, as The Lich King can be a win condition by himself, and Obsidian Statue will heal you up and clear the board, but the change will obviously weaken your early game.

Tried the deck for a long daily quest and got mixed impressions.It gets beaten up pretty wildly by aggro decks if you can't control the early game with a constant flow of spells or if the mulligan doesn't bring the proper initial cards.In mid- and late game stages it behaves interestingly good but one has to curve out really carefully depending on the opposing deck.Some pleasant draw surprises may win an easy game but altogether i would not recommend it for the ladder if you aren't a keen priest player. 

The sample was around 20 games (11-9 W/L) and i am not so used to priest decks.

• Like 1

Quite some priests I encountred had a different deck then the suggested decks here.

It was with Kazakus too (that is it was a Highlander deck), but it used some High-Value Minions like Ysera + The Lich King + Obsidian Statue

Combined with Barnes and sometimes Shadow Essence. All 3 minions mentioned above are incredible strong even with 1/1. And then they used  Eternal Servitude. it is totally possible of having to deal with something like The Lich King on turn 6 already

And with Shadow Visions they can get Eternal Servitude a second time - and you'll have to face high value minions maybe three times in one game!.

It was always a strong deck against my Jade-Druid and I lost quite some games to it.

I have no idea how it works against aggro (maybe you get slaughtered, I don't have the whole decklist to evaluate that).

But I am curious why I haven't seen this deck in your lists.

Edited by WedgeAntilles

Its called "Big Priest" afaik. @WedgeAntilles

Its a luck thing imho, you need to get Barnes and wll otherwise be probably crushed by an aggro deck since you tend to skip the first turns and just heal.

Looking forward to try it out by myself.

On 21.08.2017 at 8:16 AM, Guest hiimderektan said:

LOL did you really just say that this deck loses to control decks ? no dude youre just a really bad player. learn to play

4 hours ago, Guest Drehgriff said:

Its called "Big Priest" afaik. @WedgeAntilles

Its a luck thing imho, you need to get Barnes and wll otherwise be probably crushed by an aggro deck since you tend to skip the first turns and just heal.

Looking forward to try it out by myself.

Thx for the input - it is a combination of Highlander and Big Priest.

BigPriest runs the minions / spells I mentioned, but uses two of them (and that's why obviously not Kazakus or Shadowreaper Anduin combined with Raza the Chained)

IMO the combination of Shadowreaper Anduin and Raza the Chained is insane. Using your heropower 4 or 5 times in one turn? Dealing 8 or 10 damage to whatever you like? That's huge.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.